calling Ks at level 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArgothBlackblade

02-20-2012

I feel as though i agree except when if you are 1v1 and you have someone who comes in and takes it on purpose even though you are going to win thats the only time i care, or when my friends do it, cause they are my friends and i do it to them so we yell at eachother for fun

Ninja Murasaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

when people yell at you for ks'ing just tell them they are lucky you let them have assists

Spourky

02-21-2012

I get it, I've seen my fair share of awful Shacos that pop in when I'm 50% health mid and try and finish me, while my mid counterpart screams in /all. And honestly, if the jungler isn't getting the kill, it's fking annoying to have some dude pop in behind your lane nemisis and ruin something you might have been setting up, ESPECIALLY if they just chase you off.

KILL SECURED. Usually works with me, and I say thanks. Even when I'm playing Kass, getting tons of KS's, all I can say is if you don't know how to read/feed your carry you need some lessons.

Way better to promote that idea then cause a coronary in your team with a bunch of btching.

JeanieYuss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeomak View Post
It matters because of the gold your getting. Say i'm killing this guy 1v1 and he has 1 hit left and starts running. I can kill him once my moves off cool-down in a second. You run up and auto attack for 1 hit. You get a majority of the gold. Yea it's a team game, but doesn't mean you should steal the gold from your team mate which your essentially doing. Of course if there is situations where the person is out of their range or something and about to get away then go ahead, but if it's clear that I am capable of killing alone and you come up and steal the last hit that is being the opposite of a team player.
Its better for you to get 175 gold, and your teammate to get 300 gold, than for you to get 300 gold, and your teammate to get zero.

Caletrix

02-22-2012

I understand why a lot of people freakout. They want more money and a better looking KDR. I personally don't mind assist at all. I tend to get the most assists in a match as well. The main thing I despise is when someone leaves their lane with out a turret destoryed just for a kill even though the one soloing or laneing with another is doing great. We don't get a turret like this my friends.

Stop taking off at the wrong times.

Mhantra

02-22-2012

I was AD carry the other day, and someone went ballistic when I snagged a kill with my Ezreal ult...he was Soraka greeding about getting a kil.

Missing a little about meta, are we?

xRias

02-22-2012

Honestly whenever people call KS I just end up watching them almost kill somebody than I just jump in and take it since they care so much about it, it's just cute watching people rage sometimes. :3

Deathcapt

02-22-2012

a 99% assist is the best option, in reality. In real life, the best thing, is for your supports / ap to line up enemies so your carry can show up and do the last 40ish% hp. They get %100 gold, you get %58.33. Then in Team Fights, your carry will kill 3 of the enemies before being the first to die, and then it's 4v2 and you ace, and win the game.

Also, if I'm morde, and I snipe a kill with my ult, it's because I want a ghost, not because I'm stealing the kill.

Sarindanas

02-22-2012

just had a game as noct jungle, I helped mid get first blood at level 2, kept ganking successfully all the way to late game. but by then I only had 2 kills, because the other people would always take the killing blow, fine whatever, I had 16 assists, but I also had 4 deaths. So one of the carries starts ragging on me about how i'm "feeding" because I have more deaths than him. never mind the fact that without my ganking his lane he would have died 10 times over because he constantly over extended and didn't ward, so thats kind of the point where I might start calling KS.

or our mid that game, I got him 7 of his 12 kills, did most of the damage and got decent gold from them, but then he went and kept dying.

notsureifsrs

02-22-2012

I ks a lot just to make sure they get away. I also like to call people on ks to reveal their character. If they're like sorry then i really don't care. But if they become a total ******, then I'm going to do my best to make them feel bad.