What happened Between Chu8 and Saintvicious?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Johnnyxo

02-08-2012

Isn't chu in a team already? He played in Go4LOL

DISGUISEDSMURF

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anesthesiapt View Post
Calling a game "donkey**** for competitive" is very mature as well. I wonder why some pros dont like you.
You must be an idiot if you think a few pros disliking chu actually means anything. You realize Chu is friends with pros from HoN/Dota? Few pros disliking him in this game means nothing.

Dramat1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
lol like who?
doublelift chaox sydtko brax10 are a few players who came from hon and are 2k+ elo, there's probably alot more

chu8

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyko View Post
you're both really immature to be honest
This is true. Only reason this started in the first place, you need two chopsticks to eat noodles.
Had I ignored his shattalking from the get go, I would've felt great knowing that I've made an attempt to evade this endless cycle of negativity and ego clashes that spreads like cancer, with people that think they are good enough to shattalk others. Little do we know, its our ignorance and complete lack of respect that blinds us from the simple truth, that "nobody has the right to shattalk anyone". I'm just sad that I've become part of the group so naturally that by the time I realized it, I've also come to realize that nobody can escape this without giving up one of the most imprtant aspect of a team game, communication. That, or being absolutely flawless in one's play, and I mean to a degree where you are playing optimally not to the game but to your teammates, good or bad.

(anonymity of the internet) + (inevitable interaction between teammates that potentially leads to bad results such as a death, a loss, etc) = shattalk
This is highly contagious. And we are all infected. And there's no cure!!!

Excited Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

So, SV shattalked like always(which most take lightly), you bitten the bait then he mentaly lifted his arms and yelled "Success!". Now you're trying to look humble, save the small reputation you have and get more viewers to your stream?

chu8

02-09-2012

^
so... he is a widely-accepted shattalker that takes pleasure in baiting other players into thinking that he is a typical internet douch.e?
I would be completely oblivious to small sons like him if only ignore function works properly. Too much hassle to have to unignore and re-ignore every encounter.

Johnnyxo

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu8 View Post
This is true. Only reason this started in the first place, you need two chopsticks to eat noodles.
Had I ignored his shattalking from the get go, I would've felt great knowing that I've made an attempt to evade this endless cycle of negativity and ego clashes that spreads like cancer, with people that think they are good enough to shattalk others. Little do we know, its our ignorance and complete lack of respect that blinds us from the simple truth, that "nobody has the right to shattalk anyone". I'm just sad that I've become part of the group so naturally that by the time I realized it, I've also come to realize that nobody can escape this without giving up one of the most imprtant aspect of a team game, communication. That, or being absolutely flawless in one's play, and I mean to a degree where you are playing optimally not to the game but to your teammates, good or bad.

(anonymity of the internet) + (inevitable interaction between teammates that potentially leads to bad results such as a death, a loss, etc) = shattalk
This is highly contagious. And we are all infected. And there's no cure!!!
chu8 ex poet

rawkt

02-09-2012

If we all had to play this game naked on webcam like I do, I think the shattalking would be cut down by a gigantic amount