Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What happened Between Chu8 and Saintvicious?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craixis

02-08-2012

Quote:
chu8:
nah it started from season 1 where he just ran his trash-filled mouth on me for being a "hon player", never stopped. Immaturity issue, all there is to it

Can I has your man babies?

Thank you for showing people Moekai is viable, and helping me figure out how to play him moderately well (not directly, but a friend of mine got some pointers and passed them along).

RatedW

02-08-2012

Quote:
tangosmango:
solid life if true. didn't that kid claim he lifts? saw a pic, rofl, inb4 twig-like arms

he lifts? more like, he lifts his ass off the chair to get more beer, rofl!

yea seriously its one thing to play jungle veigar and then blame the team after he lost . but insulting and trash talking another humble streamer he never met in real life clearly shows how his brain works. He is bored , drunk and unsatisfied with himself he cant even speak without mumbling all day because he is always drunk. so if you are drunk you talk **** and people get offended at a point, thats what happened .

SupremeDeity

02-08-2012

Who

cares

Johnnyxo

02-08-2012

Quote:
SupremeDeity:
Who

cares

I do man both are very entertaining people to watch, and adiwandaowdnoia

we're just curious man =O

twilo

02-08-2012

are these the same two that were fighting over the whorish girl over the summer

Oak and Aspen

02-08-2012

Lets be honest, Saint is a relentless ass and Chu isnt as good at LoL as he was during season one. Plus both being eSport pros SV's ego and arrogance is very different from what Chu is used to on the dota/hon scene

/wikipedia psychology major

huber

02-08-2012

I hope chu finds a real team so he can start big burying these LoL clowns. They need to learn their place.

KDJ0929

02-08-2012

Quote:
huber:
I hope chu finds a real team so he can start big burying these LoL clowns. They need to learn their place.

Funny because unless he finds a bunch of pro HoN players to start a LoL team.... they're all just going to be a bunch of "LoL clowns" aren't they?

shutup

huber

02-08-2012

Quote:
KDJ0929:
Funny because unless he finds a bunch of pro HoN players to start a LoL team.... they're all just going to be a bunch of "LoL clowns" aren't they?

shutup

Yes, correct. Plenty of hon/dota pros casually play this game at a 2k+ level it wouldn't be hard.

So best he gets them and not the LoL clowns.

Keep hittin that thumbs down smallest sons I'm used to hate.

Quintessence

02-08-2012

Quote:
huber:
Yes, correct. Plenty of hon/dota pros casually play this game at a 2k+ level it wouldn't be hard.

So best he gets them and not the LoL clowns.

Keep hittin that thumbs down smallest sons I'm used to hate.

lol like who?