Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

2-8-12 | Minor Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

02-09-2012

I want you to know that I am not sorry.

Pikeygypo

02-09-2012

Hey nice patch, all you managed to do prevent me from logging into pvp.net. Was able to log in and play last night, and now BLAMMO "unable to connect to pvp.net" Tried resync'ing, shut down firewalls, checked ports, still nothing.

Erebos

02-10-2012

Stop changing the whole game Riot!

CykoticCajun

02-10-2012

Favorite patch in a while

Ottiz

02-20-2012

This patch was decent, I like the lack of Buffs/Nerfs keeps it balanced.

In1erlude

08-02-2012

This patch has made me unable to play the game -_-'? i press play on the patcher, but nothing happens after. I've tried multiple times, uninstalling, and reinstalling the game completely, resetting my computer at least 7 times to no avail. this doesn't seem like a very common problem but i really want to play please :{

mattceza

02-08-2013

For some reason my download stopped at 33% don't know what to do about it. says step one has 11 sec remaining. said that for about an hour. Can someone help?