Proof that 3s matching making SUCKS!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Milpitas

02-08-2012

This is my 10th game playing on my smurf.

http://tinypic.com/r/15x5p4h/5

Lvl 5, Lvl 30, Lvl 30 under 500 wins

vs

2 Lvl 30's with 1000 wins and a lvl 21?

Konvicted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
This is my 10th game playing on my smurf.
first off dont complain if its your smurf account, obviously you won most if not all matches if your lvl 5 with 8 wins so your obviously gonna be paired with higher lvls even if its not fair, yes its a bit broken but... yeah

Milpitas

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konvicted View Post
first off dont complain if its your smurf account, obviously you won most if not all matches if your lvl 5 with 8 wins so your obviously gonna be paired with higher lvls even if its not fair, yes its a bit broken but... yeah
yeah.... matchmaking sucks.

stupid riot

Kithicor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

That 21 probably has the same normals rating as you, the two 1k winners were probably around the same rating as your 30's. I may be wrong but their system bases off your rank in said queue. If you're level 5 with 8 wins 2 losses the system is thinking "wow this guys pretty good" and is matching you based on skill level. If you want to fight low level new players then you need to lose.. a lot.

Also, not many people do 3's. of all the matchmaking it would probably be the hardest to get right.

stupid smurf

Wheredigo

02-08-2012

3's match making is really hard because there are so few players in general. anyone that likes 3's is already 30 and playing ranked most of the time. it sucks, but get used to is or don't play on a smurf

Quick Rawr

02-08-2012

Hidden elo bro, not level.

xDeathhawkx

02-08-2012

Stop smurfing... nuff said.

xxdeathx

02-08-2012

Let's say your enemy level 30s suck at lol, and they just happen to be addicts that played won 1 game for every 2 they lost, and for your team it's the other way around. and your smurf wins 5 games in a row and demonstrates your skill to be around that of level 30s, then of course you get match made seemingly unfairly