Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Summoner Rewards Coming Soon!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sorin21

02-19-2012

this is really cool for players at lower levels but ive never got my rewords i hope to get them soon. im poor so i dnt have money to pay for rp so i hope a get some soon,

suhoreos

Recruiter

02-19-2012

Can you reward those who play league and get in a game with trolls every time? that would be nice

JackSkullington

02-20-2012

This reward is really good for new players, you can get IP and XP boosts or just get a champion that is small for free. It's great to see that one game company is actually giving out rewards.

HoopJ

02-20-2012

Just a question, said the rewards were implemented, but received no RP, any info on this?

See link-https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/20951906-400-rp-new-summoner-rewards-coming-soon

glowackison

02-21-2012

so i purchased Recon TEEMO skin,, or some other teemo skin.. spent all my riot point on it TY <3 one thing is... i never got ths skin.. cant even find it! i purchased the skin as it went away so i got jipped,, wasted all the RP points FAIL...

TacticalCake

02-21-2012

I got the emailing stating I received the 400 RP. The problem is... I don't see it added to account.

I did notice this part of the email:
"Please bear in mind that your RP total may not update until you attempt to make a purchase in the League of Legends Store."

But no matter how hard I try (trying to buy different things and even bought some runes) the RP does not show up.
Any suggestions?

Rachio

02-21-2012

lol

Professor Chewie

02-21-2012

I haven't gotten my free 400 RP yet either.

lSSlBlazingF

02-21-2012

I second this they are free and haven't played nearly as much games as us why are they getting points and we are not.

ScionOfWar

02-22-2012

It's really nice for me as a new player. I've already spent 20 bucks on this game (pretty much right when I joined, they had that christmas sale going on and you get extra RP for buying), and I was hoarding my last 600 RP since it can only buy one skin and I'm still learning champions hehe. Caitlyn and Morgana already got a skin though.

What I'm trying to say is that this really is a great thing to keep new people interested! One or two free skins is really cool.

It is also true that some older players should've received a reward if they never got the free RP. I hope I don't get penalized for leveling quickly, that seems backwards.

Still thank you very much RiotGames, great game and I love the free rewards! And this awesome cash shop model.