New Summoner Rewards Coming Soon!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stupiiakzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

i certainly was not banned in the 2 months before newyear but i still didnt get the 450 RP. just like a few other poeple i know

Zeyzal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

I didn't get it either, never been ban.

ragenoobftw123

02-15-2012

Playing league of legends isn't just to get RP, we should all be happy that Riot is generous enough to reward us with it. It is a fun game that I will continue playing and we should all enjoy it

KiNGDEE206

02-15-2012

so say i already got the 450 free rp

do i also get this 400 rp for free?

Shady0ne

02-15-2012

I am also among the few that did not receive their 450 RP, however I didn't mind since I already have more than enough RP to buy me a legendary skin (PULSEFIRe EZREAL WHERE)

Army of Sheep

02-16-2012

I dont know when the 450rp happened. but i started playing in early january and i didnt get the 400rp bonus. is that coming?

BlazingArchAngel

02-17-2012

I'm all for encouraging new playerbase but shouldn't you give rewards to everyone equally? I mean, we all had an equal chance to get the previous reward of 450rp or something. But unless I'm reading this wrong and us high levels that have been playing are not goign to get this.

I reccomend that you make it to where everyone that has reached level 3 at some time get the reward. Or better yet, level 5, and encourage that refer a friend process as well. That way everyone is happy and it doesn't look like you are Trying to con us Riot.

400 rp not being able to be spent on anything worthwhile without further investment...
encouraging smurf accounts to make account signups look larger than they are >.>
Evelynn still sucking after the last patch T.T

Okay that last one was a personal quip but you get my point.

baldarc

02-17-2012

Good on you Riot.

Rascaltehturtle

02-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wave012012 View Post
Will I get the 400 riot points? I've been playing this game for at least a year and have long since reached level 30. Also will we be getting riot points on other holidays, not just christmas or is it only christmas?
Buuuuuut it says you're a Junior... Or are you just a smurf?

Dunse

02-17-2012

i didn't get the rp yet QQ