New Summoner Rewards Coming Soon!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im noob help me

02-09-2012

this is really random and stupid

Harb1nger0fDeath

02-09-2012

You guys are so ungrateful, remember when they gave you free RP at Xmas? So unconsiderate...

Kunisaki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

this is so wrong...

noobs can die

02-09-2012

it's like they're trolling all of us. with the thread title "new summoner rewards coming soon!" of course everybody is going to look at it and then find out that it's only for summoners level 1-3 which is probably like 1% of the total LoL community

Waughoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Isnt this just a continuation of the Naughty or Nice rewards thing? So if you're above level 6 (and dont get reported constantly) you should have already received RP awhile ago. They're just giving this reward to everyone who hits level 6.

Please23

02-09-2012

I wish i got a 400rp bonus when i was a level three D: . Now i regret joining the league 4-5 months ago.
Wish you could give it out to everybody. i have rp and but dont have enough for 487 on sale champ
Really want it
But thanks for the christmas one i truly appreciate that .
And i believe riot games will succeed in there business
And thanks for the game its truly amazing

Susan Markington

02-09-2012

I still haven't gotten any riot points and I joined in January....

Craytor

Recruiter

02-09-2012

and who is already at level 30 will earn Riot Points????????????
send message gustavoarraes@hotmail.com

Deunan Kneute

02-09-2012

How about instead of rewarding new players with RP and encouraging them to play on laggy servers 60% of the time, you fix the servers and reward those that have been supporting you for at least a few years? That would be the greatest Summoner Reward for both new and old players! :-D

Reldnahc

02-09-2012

I was overjoyed when I read this, but then I saw that it wasn't being given to older accounts. That is just flat out moronic.