Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Summoner Rewards Coming Soon!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuffinMun1

02-08-2012

What about us level 30's we should get something for being max level or something.

Master Umbral

02-08-2012

Actually, here's a neat way to balance things out. Give everyone who is level 30 already a skin for one of the champs they already own. That way, it seems like you are rewarding both new and old players.

Wildcat97

02-08-2012

Really riot give new players things when you have lifelong players that dont get rewards, rethink

earthmeaser

02-08-2012

i was wondering, if you get disconnected form a game, and cant rejoin it, does that count against the Naughty Nice thing?
and also, if that does count against you, is there a way to get back into the Nice list? because sometimes there are things you cant help, like the power goes out, or your sister need the computer to do her college homework that's due in an hour, and what can i do if my parents say i have to get off?
plz have way to get back into the Nice list because it would be ighly uncool to lose out on all this when there was nothing you could do

Randoidle

02-08-2012

Well to keep it simple, I think all ov the lvl 30 summoners should just get the accumalted amount of RP and rewards that you receive on your way from lvl 0 to lvl 30. Otherwise, rewarding only the new and upcoming players is unfair to anyone who has already made the trek to lvl 30.

Shion SinX

02-08-2012

Quote:
earthmeaser:
i was wondering, if you get disconnected form a game, and cant rejoin it, does that count against the Naughty Nice thing?
and also, if that does count against you, is there a way to get back into the Nice list? because sometimes there are things you cant help, like the power goes out, or your sister need the computer to do her college homework that's due in an hour, and what can i do if my parents say i have to get off?
plz have way to get back into the Nice list because it would be ighly uncool to lose out on all this when there was nothing you could do

being 'good' only means 'dont got banned in the last months'.

Randoidle

02-08-2012

Well to keep it simple, I think all ov the lvl 30 summoners should just get the accumalted amount of RP and rewards that you receive on your way from lvl 0 to lvl 30. Otherwise, rewarding only the new and upcoming players is unfair to anyone who has already made the trek to lvl 30.

Leoric Knight

02-08-2012

Not bagging Riot here but honestly as myself and probably many others who did not get the 450 RP from last event that earned it, is it far too late to do something?

I sent in a ticket a week after it ended and got no response.

Doflamingo51

02-08-2012

Quote:
Monkey Wrangler:
Experienced summoners received 450 RP this past December, which was a similar initiative targeted toward our more veteran players. We began this approach with longtime players in mind, then decided to extend it to new players as well.

It was to players who hadn't been banned...They could be new players that had not been banned and gotten the reward.

This is just yet another slap in the face by Riot to those players who have been her a long time.

Troy L Jenkins

02-08-2012

HORRIBLE idea.

There are already way, way WAY too man junk, smuf accounts. FAIL.