New Summoner Rewards Coming Soon!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pr3mium

02-08-2012

I think I turned level 4 or 5 during that time. I know I didn't get the 450 ip as I joined less than a week before. Kind of curious if I'll be getting it. I turned level 6 the day the thread was made about the 450 free ip.

edit: Let me quote this so you people don't downvote for a valid reason.

Quote:
Now if you turned level 3 between our Naughty or Nice initiative last December and the time we begin the new program, don’t worry! We’re aware that you’re also due for a reward, and we’re committed to making sure that you receive it.
^
That is where my question comes from.

fr0zenknife

02-08-2012

They cannot buy a champion with 400 rp, they will buy more rp.

More moneyz for riot.

Shadow Rush x3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

What about us people who are already level 30 D:

Urfing Around

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0zenknife View Post
They cannot buy a champion with 400 rp, they will buy more rp.
Well, yeah.

I'm not going to complain about them giving away free stuff (because after all, it's still free stuff), but it's blatantly obvious that they don't want people to be able to buy pretty much anything good with the RP that's given. Not even enough for on-sale 975s.

Pr3mium

02-08-2012

They said it was to help new players, so I assume that they want people to use them on ip/xp boosts.

brave lil tosta

02-08-2012

Wow Riot you guys are really starting to listen to the community. Now all we need is an oriana buff and Nerf Irelia

vBry

02-08-2012

Kinda suprised.

Chetyre

02-08-2012

Seriously guys. Those of us who are level 30 already got a bunch of free rp at Christmas that those new accounts didn't have access too. As well as stuff like free rp and runepages depending on how long you've been playing. Quit begging, it makes you look really sad.

League of Raging

02-08-2012

Thats just not fair for us level 30's. I want more free stuff. I have spent well over 500$ on this game...

Kat Katastrophe

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholyrath View Post
Isn't level 3 like.... 3 games played? I mean, the 2nd tutorial literally gives you level 2.

well imo those tutorials are boring as hell...then the first 1 or 2 games you play after you'll get level 3, and you will most likely not understand much, so tbh, the first 2 or 3 levels, it takes a lot of "perseverance" to get used to it

P.S: The tutorial 1v1 map would be fun for custom play with friends ect, or the quests bonus for 5v5