Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Summoner Rewards Coming Soon!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moneypenny

Marketing Manager

02-08-2012

Summoners!

This past December we gave a holiday gift to all of you who had made a commitment to being a positive force in the League of Legends community. We also announced that the 450 Riot Points that you received were to lay the groundwork for a new initiative to further reward all summoners as they advance in the League of Legends.

In keeping with this objective, we’re going to begin distributing some rewards to our new players to help them on their way to level 30. Once a new summoner reaches level 3 they will receive 400 Riot Points as a reward for their participation and perseverance up to that point.

Now if you turned level 3 between our Naughty or Nice initiative last December and the time we begin the new program, don’t worry! We’re aware that you’re also due for a reward, and we’re committed to making sure that you receive it.

Stay tuned for more information as we draw closer to the release of this new program!

Shiralune

02-08-2012

Interesting idea.

I came into this thread expecting news of the long due "reward for players" during the perseus pantheon incident though o_o

Sleepy Yoshi

02-08-2012

I speak for the community

We like free stuff

NO MERCY2244

02-08-2012

so I am level 30 for like forever now does that mean i get something for just being good all around?

Titan Tactics

02-08-2012

How about you start rewarding the guys playing thousands of games of league of legends before you reward the guys who play a few games and quit.

Major Nuker

02-08-2012

Good on you Riot.

More players!

SnakeWaffles

02-08-2012

Quote:
NO MERCY2244:
so I am level 30 for like forever now does that mean i get something for just being good all around?

This.

My Face Is OP

02-08-2012

Do level 30s get this since they had to at one time reached level 3?

Birdy51

02-08-2012

This will be nice for new players starting up. I would have loved a RP award when I was just starting, but I've had several nice suprises since then, so where am I to complain!

Seephi

02-08-2012

Thank you Chinese overlords. One day I'm sure you'll approve of bones.