AD Carry, who is the best

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

7thcloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

in no particular order

early game monsters:
1. urgot
2. mf
3. caitlyn

mid:
1. corki

late bloomers:
1. vayne
2. tristana
3. ashe

stronk throughout
1. graves
2. sivir

ender of all things:
kog'maw

no idea: ezrael, nidalee

Tyrang

02-08-2012

If any of you have watch Kiev and a lot of the competitive matches lately, there is a bot lane trend.

It is one of the followings that are always picked and win:
- Sivir
- Graves
- Kog

Bot lane is kinda broken at the moment.

Im Winning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Tryndamere. Nuff said. Lol Get first too minions build full fury early on and with spinning slash & mocking shout you will crit champs down. I make people rage quit all day with him.

Iink

02-15-2012

Tristana.

Nuff Said.

golubgox

Recruiter

02-16-2012

Vayne or Graves... the best.

Taiven

02-16-2012

People really underestimate ezreal's early game. I literally take out 1/4 of the other ad carries health with 1 mystic shot. I generally get around 3 kills before 7 minutes.

iPhailures

02-16-2012

I'd Say Either Kog Maw Or Yi, Kog Mog, massive dmg , slow, atck spd while yi has a very good q, dfoes alot of dmg and he can sustain a lane very long due to his healing. He also has his ult which he can run in kill people and get out because hes not affected by any status

XSearingShadowsX

02-16-2012

whatever chaox plays

Nesterzarsus

02-16-2012

Corki's my go-to for ad bot, he will teach you positioning and how to judge skillshots very well.
On the other hand, Trist is another great pick all around, as even if it looks like a loss you can BD and melt turrets down like butter with her Q.

PressF1

02-17-2012

Cait is pretty strong because of her range. If she can sit in a bush for team fights she puts out insane damage too.