AD Carry, who is the best

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shrog

02-08-2012

Ok, I love playing AD carries, who is the best taking down enemy champs? I prefer Sivir right now, but I would like to try a different champion. any help would be appreciated

Jamidundee

02-08-2012

Tristana late game is very fun with her insane attack speed.

18X Jake

02-08-2012

I usually vayne/ezreal. Vayne is a good chaser/defender with condemn and the passive, also the stealth is nice. You can roll right through the team, get behind them and take out squishies. Most people think she isn't good as an AD carry but she's really a good pubstomper

Hyosun

02-08-2012

Sivir's movespeed from her passive ( upon landing an auto attack ) is very similar to Vayne's passive in that they encourage aggressive play. While Sivir has her her AA, W, AA, Q burst, Vayne has got her AA, Q, AA, AA, AA... ( somewhere in there you would have activated the passive on W ).

My problem with Vayne is that her attack animation seems a bit mechanical, like you really feel you're loading a ****ing crossbow after you issue an attack command. This, combined with her attack range make her a bit difficult to use at first. She's also got less survivability than Sivir because frankly spell shield is ridiculous. However if Vayne gets fed she's got the burst of an ap champion in her auto attacks and brings down single targets like no one's business.

Graves is also good imo because he's got that Q,R burst, huge AS steroid + mobility. So if you have an opening you could Q, E to get into superior position and "orbwalk" until Q comes off of cd or you use R. That R also has a huge range so it's great for picking people off who think they're safe.

wtheckamidoing

02-08-2012

Twitch es #1
Huehuehue

TurqoiseTriangle

02-08-2012

The AD carry that i prefer the most is probably ashe, that being said i will play to whatever compliments my team; i also consider what the enemy team consists of. For example if they have a really stun heavy team i find that AD carries such as graves, vayne, sivir tend to have a little bit better ability to escape a team fight or survive through it than say ashe. IF they have a melee heavy team, or a team with more of a tankiness to them i will almost always go trist or ashe because of their respective abilities to nuke or slow with great success

xXCFXx Avenger

02-08-2012

Corki

Fluffy Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Kog'Maw has insane artillery range, magic %health dmg, and can be built multiple ways: AD, AS/on-hit, AP, etc.

Gahlo

02-08-2012

Sivir.

ADGarner

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyosun View Post
Sivir's movespeed from her passive ( upon landing an auto attack ) is very similar to Vayne's passive in that they encourage aggressive play.
Sivir is just crazy. Did you guys watch King's of Europe?

Oh and Shrog I'd definitely give Vayne a try.