Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What champion would you create?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glissa Sunseeker

07-23-2010

Sir Taefir Estavok - War Hero of Demacia (or some other place)

Passive - Gains x gold whenever a nearby minion kills an opponent (essentially gets partial credit for nearby minions' last hits)
Q: Swings his sword in an arc in front of him, dealing damage (farm)
W: Disguises himself as a minion - can be detected by vision
E: Nearby minions attack target champion and gain +(0/x/2x/4x/8x) damage/level
R: All friendly minions on the map are healed for full health and become more powerful

DragonStyage

07-23-2010

Quote:
earthnova11:
based off my summoner ? i wish they would make that into a hero but its to complex i think

lol I seriously didn't even read your post (well your second post) or any other ones for that matter, i was in no way trying to copy you!
Sorry tho, they are similar indeed.

and about him being really complicated that's the point he's not a champ you can just buy and be good at it it takes time to master, i wish there were more champions like that in this game. I know not all champs are like that some you actually have to practice a lot with to be good at but i fell this champ would be more about your skill in the game and not if your champ/team comp is better etc.

Enrakka

07-23-2010

Korthulu - Master of Madness

A large cthulian beast with many eyes that is kind of like a melee caster hybrid. He is all about debuffing enemies and causing enemies to turn on one another through the use of ability that deflect damage or something along those lines. A tribute to lovecraft and I would use it forever.

Some ideas

Aura of Insanity - Passive (something like 15% of the damage Korthulu takes is deflected to a nearby enemy)
Maw of Madness - Damage + other effect
Tentacle Grip - Hold or Pull
Mind Siphon - Damage + mana drain?
Breaking the Veil (ult) - AoE damage that causes enemies to take 15% of the damage they deal for x seconds.

I just came up with this on the spot, but I might look into refining it a little more..

Furpop

07-23-2010

Jesus Christ
his passive would be when ever he dies everyone is invulnerable tell he is re spawned. BECAUSE HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS!
Q cure which would be a cleanse accept the hero now is disabled as he prays and thanks the lord of his gift
W would be a global heal even healing enemy's because jesus doesn't discriminate
E would be walking on water where he now can walk threw the map with out giving a **** about objects like mountains
His Ult would do a global damage to anyone he chooses for infinity damage

Sir Edbert

07-23-2010

Horralion, The Reality Weaver ( The SUPER SUPPORT CHAMP)

Q: Reinforcements: Summons 2/3/4 minions, final lvl summons one SUPER minion

W: Rallying Call: Speeds up allied champion atk speed, minion atk speed AND damage, and own atk speed and damage

E: Mind Trick: Uses mental energy to blind enemies. Cone attack. Does 15 percent of total health damage.

Ult: Betrayal: Changes alliance of targeted turret for 4 seconds

Xate

07-23-2010

Quote:
Quintessence:
heroes like this is why riot takes people's hero suggestions with a grain of salt....

As much as I agree with you and as ******ed as some peoples suggestions may be, they are sometimes more unique than the current trend of taking 3-4 current champions abilities and slapping them on a new character model with a different name.

It gets old to see constant variations of the things that already exist.

Schuazay

07-23-2010

Bruce lee- The kung fu GOD

Passive: way of the dragon- Every minute that goes by Bruce's atk speed goes up by .1

Q: game of death-each time bruce kills a minion/monster/champ he gains ap,phys atk,hp,mp,magic pen, armor,magic resistance

W: Be like water-increases dodge by 300% and increases mgk atk by 100x lvl

E: One-inch punch-close range punch deals 400(+1) mgk dmg

ULT: FIsts of Fury-attacks the target 20 times each attack taking away 3% of the person's hp

Furpop

07-24-2010

Quote:
Schuazay:
Bruce lee- The kung fu GOD

Passive: way of the dragon- Every minute that goes by Bruce's atk speed goes up by .1

Q: game of death-each time bruce kills a minion/monster/champ he gains ap,phys atk,hp,mp,magic pen, armor,magic resistance

W: Be like water-increases dodge by 300% and increases mgk atk by 100x lvl

E: One-inch punch-close range punch deals 400(+1) mgk dmg

ULT: FIsts of Fury-attacks the target 20 times each attack taking away 3% of the person's hp

jesus will **** him up

zinku418

07-24-2010

Brohamn - The Noxus Hebro

Passive: Penny Pincher - The art of saving money, as passed on by his fellow bros gives Brohamn an additional 100g per Champion kill.

Q: Nose poke - Brohamn charges toward the target, hitting them with his nose, inflicting the opponent with a slow debuff, but brohamn hurts himself a little in the process.

W: Binge Drinking - Being the bro that he is, Brohamn takes a sip of his favorite beverage, gaining some attack speed for some seconds.

E: Noxus Discount(passive) - Brohamn, being the hebro that he is, gets reduced costs on all items in the shop, excluded potions.

R: Jewjetsu - Brohamn gathers all the rage from the memories of the Demacian Nazi's endless slaughter, and strikes an enemy with extreme force, stunning them for a short period, and doing physical damage.

The Promise

07-24-2010

Jesus:

Water to Wine: Drains X% of targets mana and heals nearby allies for X% of the mana drained.

Loaves and Fishes: Heals targeted ally for X amount, increased by the number of allies, enemies, and creeps within X distance.

Walk on Water: Increases movement speed by X amount and Fears all enemies he comes into contact with for X seconds.

Raise the Dead: (Ult) Revives one dead ally from death with 33% HP near Jesus,

Resurrection: (Passive) Jesus spends 30 seconds dead, regardless of how long the game has been running.

I'm going to hell, but I don't care.