What champion would you create?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Glissa Sunseeker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

Sir Taefir Estavok - War Hero of Demacia (or some other place)

Passive - Gains x gold whenever a nearby minion kills an opponent (essentially gets partial credit for nearby minions' last hits)
Q: Swings his sword in an arc in front of him, dealing damage (farm)
W: Disguises himself as a minion - can be detected by vision
E: Nearby minions attack target champion and gain +(0/x/2x/4x/8x) damage/level
R: All friendly minions on the map are healed for full health and become more powerful

DragonStyage

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthnova11 View Post
based off my summoner ? i wish they would make that into a hero but its to complex i think
lol I seriously didn't even read your post (well your second post) or any other ones for that matter, i was in no way trying to copy you!
Sorry tho, they are similar indeed.

and about him being really complicated that's the point he's not a champ you can just buy and be good at it it takes time to master, i wish there were more champions like that in this game. I know not all champs are like that some you actually have to practice a lot with to be good at but i fell this champ would be more about your skill in the game and not if your champ/team comp is better etc.

Enrakka

07-23-2010

Korthulu - Master of Madness

A large cthulian beast with many eyes that is kind of like a melee caster hybrid. He is all about debuffing enemies and causing enemies to turn on one another through the use of ability that deflect damage or something along those lines. A tribute to lovecraft and I would use it forever.

Some ideas

Aura of Insanity - Passive (something like 15% of the damage Korthulu takes is deflected to a nearby enemy)
Maw of Madness - Damage + other effect
Tentacle Grip - Hold or Pull
Mind Siphon - Damage + mana drain?
Breaking the Veil (ult) - AoE damage that causes enemies to take 15% of the damage they deal for x seconds.

I just came up with this on the spot, but I might look into refining it a little more..

Furpop

07-23-2010

Jesus Christ
his passive would be when ever he dies everyone is invulnerable tell he is re spawned. BECAUSE HE DIED FOR YOUR SINS!
Q cure which would be a cleanse accept the hero now is disabled as he prays and thanks the lord of his gift
W would be a global heal even healing enemy's because jesus doesn't discriminate
E would be walking on water where he now can walk threw the map with out giving a **** about objects like mountains
His Ult would do a global damage to anyone he chooses for infinity damage

Sir Edbert

07-23-2010

Horralion, The Reality Weaver ( The SUPER SUPPORT CHAMP)

Q: Reinforcements: Summons 2/3/4 minions, final lvl summons one SUPER minion

W: Rallying Call: Speeds up allied champion atk speed, minion atk speed AND damage, and own atk speed and damage

E: Mind Trick: Uses mental energy to blind enemies. Cone attack. Does 15 percent of total health damage.

Ult: Betrayal: Changes alliance of targeted turret for 4 seconds

Xate

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
heroes like this is why riot takes people's hero suggestions with a grain of salt....

As much as I agree with you and as ******ed as some peoples suggestions may be, they are sometimes more unique than the current trend of taking 3-4 current champions abilities and slapping them on a new character model with a different name.

It gets old to see constant variations of the things that already exist.

Schuazay

07-23-2010

Bruce lee- The kung fu GOD

Passive: way of the dragon- Every minute that goes by Bruce's atk speed goes up by .1

Q: game of death-each time bruce kills a minion/monster/champ he gains ap,phys atk,hp,mp,magic pen, armor,magic resistance

W: Be like water-increases dodge by 300% and increases mgk atk by 100x lvl

E: One-inch punch-close range punch deals 400(+1) mgk dmg

ULT: FIsts of Fury-attacks the target 20 times each attack taking away 3% of the person's hp

Furpop

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuazay View Post
Bruce lee- The kung fu GOD

Passive: way of the dragon- Every minute that goes by Bruce's atk speed goes up by .1

Q: game of death-each time bruce kills a minion/monster/champ he gains ap,phys atk,hp,mp,magic pen, armor,magic resistance

W: Be like water-increases dodge by 300% and increases mgk atk by 100x lvl

E: One-inch punch-close range punch deals 400(+1) mgk dmg

ULT: FIsts of Fury-attacks the target 20 times each attack taking away 3% of the person's hp
jesus will **** him up

zinku418

07-23-2010

Brohamn - The Noxus Hebro

Passive: Penny Pincher - The art of saving money, as passed on by his fellow bros gives Brohamn an additional 100g per Champion kill.

Q: Nose poke - Brohamn charges toward the target, hitting them with his nose, inflicting the opponent with a slow debuff, but brohamn hurts himself a little in the process.

W: Binge Drinking - Being the bro that he is, Brohamn takes a sip of his favorite beverage, gaining some attack speed for some seconds.

E: Noxus Discount(passive) - Brohamn, being the hebro that he is, gets reduced costs on all items in the shop, excluded potions.

R: Jewjetsu - Brohamn gathers all the rage from the memories of the Demacian Nazi's endless slaughter, and strikes an enemy with extreme force, stunning them for a short period, and doing physical damage.

The Promise

07-24-2010

Jesus:

Water to Wine: Drains X% of targets mana and heals nearby allies for X% of the mana drained.

Loaves and Fishes: Heals targeted ally for X amount, increased by the number of allies, enemies, and creeps within X distance.

Walk on Water: Increases movement speed by X amount and Fears all enemies he comes into contact with for X seconds.

Raise the Dead: (Ult) Revives one dead ally from death with 33% HP near Jesus,

Resurrection: (Passive) Jesus spends 30 seconds dead, regardless of how long the game has been running.

I'm going to hell, but I don't care.