What champion would you create?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

earthnova11

07-23-2010

If you had the power to create your own champion for league of legends who would it be?
i would cry so much if they made a blood mage.

Blastion the blood mage

skill one : Bursting Blister
This spell forms a large blister on the surface of your opponent and then explodes it, dealing damage to them. < good idea right? >

skill two : blood shield
passive : every damage you deal from bursting blister adds to this shield allowing more blood to defend your body. maximun 200 shield thing?

skill three : blood tackle
saps blood from your oppperent and gives it to the nearest champion.

ULTIMAte BLOOD SUMMON
you summon a ghost to permently guard you every hit you take decreases your summons health alot like a human shield. this demon will boost ally champions hit points and decrease the movement of enermy champs by sapping the blood from their legs?

earthnova11

07-23-2010

Arron the black smith?

skill one : magic swords
summons a sword to fight for you during combat the sword can be shattered

skill two : summon mystic shield
creates a shield that floats and asorbs incoming magic damage

skill three : mage craft
you create a mage using skills that shoots basic fireballs at peoples

ultimate: CLONE BUILD!
using your amazing skills you create a warrior

( note theres so copy rights so league of legends could make any of these into a char.. or use some of the skills )

infantryN1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

Roja, the Claw Master
1: passive : adds 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% lifesteal
2: one hit that takes 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% of the opponents maximum hp
3: target the first 1/2/3/4/5 enemies slows them and deal dmg equal of 5% of their current health
4: ultimate : Calls an ancient blademaster that steals life from one enemy and grants Roja higher atk and atk speed for the next 5 seconds

Lawful

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

Wrong section

Quintessence

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantryN1 View Post
Roja, the Claw Master
1: passive : adds 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% lifesteal
2: one hit that takes 2%/4%/6%/8%/10% of the opponents maximum hp
3: target the first 1/2/3/4/5 enemies slows them and deal dmg equal of 5% of their current health
4: ultimate : Calls an ancient blademaster that steals life from one enemy and grants Roja higher atk and atk speed for the next 5 seconds
heroes like this is why riot takes people's hero suggestions with a grain of salt....

Booty Colin

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintessence View Post
heroes like this is why riot takes people's hero suggestions with a grain of salt....

lol QFT.

castitatis

07-23-2010

I'd like to see a sheat/unsheat attack samurai with a single sword, that'd make for an awsome hero.
I mean, we have a ninja, a pirate, a spartan, but no samurais? xD
All that come close are katarina and master yi, but yi is more of a jedi and katarina is well, idk what she is really.
We need a samurai, something along the line of Mitsurugi(soulcaliber) or possibly "Rurouni Kenshin".

And how come we don't have any skeleton summoning necromancer? QQ

earthnova11

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by castitatis View Post
I'd like to see a sheat/unsheat attack samurai with a single sword, that'd make for an awsome hero.
I mean, we have a ninja, a pirate, a spartan, but no samurais? xD
All that come close are katarina and master yi, but yi is more of a jedi and katarina is well, idk what she is really.
We need a samurai, something along the line of Mitsurugi(soulcaliber) or possibly "Rurouni Kenshin".

And how come we don't have any skeleton summoning necromancer? QQ
i know right? i really want summoner we have heimerdinger but his summons dont move
i want a champion that summons lots of things like a beast master or void summoner

DragonStyage

07-23-2010

I know this is a wall of text it wasn't intended to be but it just kinda happened lol i just thought this up off the top of my head and went with it ;P

Akkari the Item summoner> (lolwhoknows)

Passive for each sword Akkari has summoned he gets extra AP for every axe he summons he gets extra Magic Penetration and for every shield he summons he gets more MR and Defense( these wouldn't be like enormous amount just something extra to help. Altho if he summoned all of the same thing it could be a decent amount)

Q: summon Weapon- When you hit Q his Q will turn into a Sword his W an Axe and his E a shield if you hit q again you'll summon a sword to float by your side and so on with the axe and the shield. He can summon 1/2/3/4/5 max 3 of the same thing

W: Damage Usage - when used you send a sword/Axe/Shield flying in a direction(skill shot) ( you choose out the 3 the same way as Q and W) if a sword collides with an enemy it explodes and deals damage weaker damage but lowers AS and AD for 5/5/6/7/8 secs (something like 50/75/100/150/200 and lowers AS by 10/15/20/20/20(%) and AD 5/10/15/15/15(%)) an if an Axe collides with an enemy it does pure dmg ignoring MR and Armor( something like 100/125/175/200/250) and if a Shield collides with and enemy and it stuns the target for 1 second and lowers their movement speed by 25% for 3/3/4/4/5 seconds

E: Frenzy - when used(on a friendly) (his Q becomes the swords W the axes and E the shields Just like with his Q) it sends all of one specific type you have summoned to aid that target( like if you have 2 swords a shield and 2 axes, if you choose sword it'll send both of them) If you send a sword they spin around your target doing damage over time to anyone around them but also increasing their AS( 15/25/35/50/60 and +AS 10/20/30/30/30(%) for 3/3/4/4/5(+1 second for every sword you send) if you send a axe they spin around a target doing damage over time to anyone around them(25/35/50/75/90 per second for like 3/3/4/4/5 seconds(+1second per axe you send) If you send a Sheild They will spend around your target blocking the next1 to 3 attacks(scales with how many shields you send if you send one itll block 1 if 2 it'll block 2 and so on) and increase MR and Armor for 3/3/4/4/5 seconds(+1 second for every shield you send)( and you cant summon more of what ever you sent until the duration is over, but you can summon more of what you didn't send)

R: (s)Explosion(lol) - akkaris Combines all his summoned Items making them extremely unstable and sends them to one point before they explode and does 200/250/300(Magic Dmg)(this is where the versatility comes in handy) for every sword he has summoned he adds 25/50/100 dmg and lowers anyone in the AoE AS and AD by a certain amount(laaazy) for every axe he has summoned he adds pure dmg that ignores all defenses 50/100/250 and for every shield he adds it can stun up to 3 people(again scaling with the amount of shields) and slows the enemies movement speed who are with the AoE by 25/30/40(%)

Basically i though this Guy up on the spot but he be a skill shot champ and he could serve 2 roles a support or a Nuker, I think he could extremely fun to play yet hard to master(ya know staying calm under pressure and choosing the right thing)

Also what he summons helps you fight except shield they sit there and look pretty swords don't so much damage axes do a little more damage. This guy is ranged so if you auto attack a minion the sword/axe will race over there and attack w/e you are, but the weapons don't have as much range as you do so you have to get closer for them to help, and they don't do much damage, they do almost as much damage as minions.

earthnova11

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonStyage View Post
I know this is a wall of text it wasn't intended to be but it just kinda happened lol i just thought this up off the top of my head and went with it ;P

Akkari the Item summoner> (lolwhoknows)

based off my summoner ? i wish they would make that into a hero but its to complex i think