1330 ELO Ranked Player feeling helpful! AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

parentheses

02-08-2012

Ask me anything!

I main support but can play all the roles.

I Cookeh I

02-08-2012

I main supports too what do you play?? sona op

parentheses

02-08-2012

I play Sona, Soraka, Janna and Taric when I play support. I'm just not incredibly fond of Alistar.

I Cookeh I

02-08-2012

yea alistar is boring he just uses his horns

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

02-08-2012

Alistar is so fun though... In comparison, I've never really liked playing Janna, though maybe that's been who I've been matched with...

Jixson

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Did you get to 1330 exclusively playing Support? If you did, how do you encourage your team to victory.

If not, what other roles do you play?

I am personally fond of Nunu, Leona, Maokai support.

TehomCD

02-08-2012

You're a very strong person for being willing to play support for 1300 Elo players. I've been miserable in ranked whenever I get forced into that role, and I begin to grind my teeth as I see the two solo lanes and carry all massively underperform in last-hitting and the like. I mean this as a sincere question - how do you stand it? How do you cope with lanemates who basically can't play carries at all, or who give up free kills by deciding to fight kill lanes at level 1, or stick around in lane when an obvious jungle gank is imminent after you ping repeatedly and tell them to leave? I've noticed that support players in the bronze range are very markedly better players than anyone else I meet in an objective sense - they tend to move better, have better positioning, have better timing, etc. I just can't imagine why anyone willingly subjects themselves to that.