Best Team for 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Bawkington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubledox View Post
Tryndamere, Lee Sin, and Kennen. This team comp is sick, though I will never play myself because I despise tryndamere with a burning frenzy.

1. Tryndamere doesn't die. Doesn't matter if you kill him in lane, get fed off him, deny him. He will eventually get to the point where he can 1v1 you and win, or be unkillable in a teamfight and while youre focussing him down his friends kill and CC you. This is what Lee and Kennen are for.

Don't forget leaping over enemy wall and wailing on their Nexus while he can't be killed shenanigans.

2. Lee builds tanky dps, he offers lots of utility and dmg to the team.

3. Kennen also building tanky, but AP. Can stun the entire enemy team for his buddy Tryndamere.
This.

Although in ranked, Tryndamere and Lee Sin are banned 99% of the time.

Singed is also really really good for 3s, as he just doesn't die. Ever.

Riven is a very under rated champion for 3s, she can basically dominate top lane against anyone, (From what I've seen even Tryndamere) as long as you can play her decently. Her ultimate destroys those 50 hp flashes through walls, and she gets tanky as ****, even after her nerf.

BlackOut6669

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Tank + mage + DPS = win

Sam

02-08-2012

Jungle/AD
AD Bruiser Top
AP Burst Bot

Mavrik V

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
Jungle/AD
AD Bruiser Top
AP Burst Bot
Probably:

Jungle = LeeSin/Trynd/Udyr
AD = Riven/Yorick/Gangplank
AP = Rumble/Kennen/Singed

Mix any of those up and you have a pretty easy win.

Koveh

02-08-2012

Nunu Udyr and Sion

Danissimo

02-08-2012

Rumble works very well in 3v3. I've went 10/1, 9/1, 6/1, 12/1 etc. His good early game and great pushing ability pay off a lot.
The ultimate win is trynd though. If you can counter him in 5v5, in 3v3 there is just not enough time :/

GrandMasterSexy

03-05-2012

Tryndamere, Shaco, Singed= gg