Lvl 30 LF Clan or a group for competitive play xP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redstreame

07-23-2010

Hey, I've been playing random games since lvl 1 which was about 8 months ago, so i am quite experienced in LoL, along with DotA and all that other garbage xP. Right now I only have 160 wins, and my elo isn't so great in solo 5v5... way too many random teams. Anyways, I have a mic and all that stuff and I'm kinda bored of playing solo games... so yeah lookin for a group, oh and... I prefer to play support/tank characters or magic nukers.

I can play a mean tank; Singed, Alistar, Morde
caster; Malz, Veigar, Morgana
only dps I like are; Nasus, and Yi.

so that's pretty much it, btw i got skins for these which is why I said em, I can play all the champs, it's just that skins make a character sexy lol

Felagund

07-23-2010

Hi there! TAW - The Art of Warfare might fit for you. We are recruiting players for our League of Legends team in our online gaming community. We have a long history in various games like BF, DOTA, WoW, CoD, and many more with members from all over the world. Casual or competitive players are all welcome to join us and have FUN!

Our focus is not so much on the game-skills you bring, but more on accountability, teamwork, and communication. We treat all gamers with respect and expect our members to uphold these same team-based sportsmanship ethics. We never put gaming above real life with the team.

For more information about us, please take a look at our thread below and apply at our website www.taw.net if you're interested!!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=142734

God of Life

07-23-2010

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=179212
P3G
Join Our Vent, Or Join P3G Clan Channel In game
We Focus on Skill and you being better then anyone else.
Unlike Taw i could care less if you cuss or not...