Do we want Ranked Dominion?

No, I don't think it should ever be a competitive ranked option... leave it for the kids. 51 12.44%
I don't really care. 27 6.59%
Maybe in the future, but it needs a lot of changes and/or balancing. 99 24.15%
Yes, this should be a top priority- we need another elo option out there. 233 56.83%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Should we have Ranked Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WRCREX

03-01-2012

A whole swarm of people I know are going to quit if dominion doesnt become ranked in the next few months...we will just migrate to Dota2 as its going to be more dynamic than SR, and there wont be a point of continuing to play after hitting level 30 and getting runed out. To clarify, we are playing to level 30 then stopping until / if ranked dom comes out, because we all dislike SR compared to the alternatives.

Blazing Pascal

03-03-2012

up

fizzlebeef

03-03-2012

Everyone saying Yes would play it for a few days - then change their vote to 'Maybe in the future, but it needs a lot of changes and/or balancing.'

I agree that it does need to get started asap though. Early game SR is just sooo boring now, I can't even play it. I think I've played SR once since Dom came out, was so boring I never tried it again.

(I do love the SR map though, and later game is fun - just early on.. ugh)

Alkraan

03-03-2012

Yes we need, but some stuff, like the matchmaking, must be fixed first. There isnt a point in releasing a Ranked Game if the matchmaking/no penalty are still the same.

Blazing Pascal

03-07-2012

bump

Poppedcollar

03-07-2012

I just don't see any reason not to have ranked. I mean really..why? What difference would it make other than the fact that the people who want ranked would have it?

Also...it really sucks right now that I can lose elo from playing a blind pick game with a friend who is lvl 10.

Baby Daisy

03-07-2012

Of course. o.O I so agree. i love playing dominion a lot more. If there were a dominion ranked Im sure more people would play dominion. I dont like SR, yet I play rank on it.. because it's the only rank out there. I think Riot should give Dominion players rank as well. We sure would love the competition.

Blazing Pascal

03-08-2012

please bump my other thread too plz... this thread and many others shouldn't be getting moved into the recycle bin as soon as good discussions start on the topics... while so many troll threads are left alone.

Blazing Pascal

03-10-2012

up