Cho'gath, Mundo, or Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EagleSun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Alright, so my playstyle is a little strange, I prefer characters that are hard to kill, usually ones that either help team members or can be successful in larger fights, and being able to escape tons of fights is pretty cool.

Having a decent DPS is cool, but not essential. I really like being able to heal myself and stay out as long as possible, sometimes even jungling.

Characters I have really enjoyed playing as:
Nunu
Soraka (her heals make her an incognito tank XD)
Fiddlesticks
Heimerdinger (for the annoyance factor + random turret kills, hate having to go back so often though)

Not sure who will be a bigger unkillable annoyance (possibly even a killer), Cho, Mundo or WW

StrategyBane

02-20-2011

Warwick is fun, but you need to get some decent runes and masteries to utilize him properly.
Mundo and Cho Gath are both AMAZING!
Cho is more defensive and Mundo is more offensive but both of them can get tons of kills and still be tanky.
Mundo focuses on regen and attack damage and Cho focuses on HP and defense.
I play both of them as my mains but I prefer mundo more

Magoula

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2011

Gotta second Mundo here.

xXJKimmawaspXx

02-20-2011

I agree, ive seen a pro Mundo in action, there's no stopping him.

PandaInflavel

02-20-2011

in one word: kayle

EpicDivinity

02-20-2011

Cho'gath, because when I play him, the greatest thing in the world for me is to eat someone's face off. Especially if it is another Cho'gath. Cannibal noms are the best. WW would be next choice.

RaitoKurai

02-20-2011

Well Cho'Gath is one of the hardest to kill champions in the game. Mundo's Cleaver attack is very annoying and strong, I personally enjoy using Warwick the most. Combined with 50% life steal, he basically becomes unbeatable. Truthfully, you need next to none runes for Warwick in my opinion, because if u play him right, he'll be a BEAST (literally). But the main thing i love about Warwick is that his cool downs for most of his abilities are relatively short. Overall, I personally recommend Warwick

x1te

02-20-2011

The real question is: Gentleman Cho'Gath or Corporate Mundo?

Eleora

02-20-2011

That's not a real question at all. Gentleman > All.

Edit: I spent 20 dollars on it and I rarely play Cho just so I can be one of the few.. the proud.. Gentlemen Cho'ers.

Shadow Blade100

02-20-2011

+ 1 for kayle but to answer your question: mundo.