"I've spent too much money to be banned!" Oh... really?

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

I see a lot of QQ on the Tribunal forum about, "oh, I was unfairly banned, F*** you Riot," or, "Oh, some 13 year old just clicks auto-punish." For the most part, I find this butthurt to be astoundingly hilarious. However, there is just one... little... complaint that just makes me full of genuine hatred and contempt.

"I've spent too much money to be banned!"

You... what? YOU WHAT?! You think that just because you spent MONEY on something makes you a more privileged person?! You think you get more rights than the average player because you PUT MONEY INTO A FREE GAME?

Let me ask you something, why do you think you should get ANYTHING special just because you spent money? You still either trolled, were abusive, or just an overall ****** bag. And yet, you have the NERVE, the sheer AUDACITY, to say you deserve to not get a ban?

Not only do I hope you get suspended, I hope you get permanently banned. This logic, this... this way of thinking is selfish, stupid, and above all WRONG. You aren't as important as anyone else. And let me tell you something, you are even less important than ANYONE else because of what you genuinely, truly, think.

No amount of money, not even a particularly large sum, gives you the right to be an ******* to anyone else. Period.

Silverraptor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Agree with this statement. Though it could use a few less cuss words.

TheRAGEofDEMACIA

02-08-2012

Heh, The rich will always have more power over the poor. In the real world anyway. That type of mental thinking clearly doesnt apply here because all anyone on here cares about is good behavior, But back in the real world, thats how life really is. So would you blame them for actually thinking like that?

chaser676

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalSkills View Post
Heh, The rich will always have more power over the poor. In the real world anyway.
Typical welfare state apologist

TheRAGEofDEMACIA

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaser676 View Post
Typical welfare state apologist
? Im sorry you dont agree but the fact still stands that money will ALWAYS give you more options than if you didnt have money. And like I said, Although that doesnt apply in this game, thats still the way life is outside of this game.

Methelod

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitalSkills View Post
? Im sorry you dont agree but the fact still stands that money will ALWAYS give you more options than if you didnt have money. And like I said, Although that doesnt apply in this game, thats still the way life is outside of this game.
Be careful with that word always, especially since absolutely rarely exist.

We also have the fact that just because some people think that way, doesn't mean it should be allowed, especially in relation to a game.

TheRAGEofDEMACIA

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Be careful with that word always, especially since absolutely rarely exist.

We also have the fact that just because some people think that way, doesn't mean it should be allowed, especially in relation to a game.
I never said that mental type of thinking should be allowed, im just giving you the thinking behind it and why people think like that.

Methelod

02-08-2012

Yes well the question of "Would you actually blame them for that?" lead me to believe you are in support of them thinking in such a manner by posing a question that in said wording makes the person answering feel bad if they say yes because the way it is worded.

So, I was just saying why I would indeed blame them for that.

Properties

02-08-2012

this kid is so mad

SentinelOfPain

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Properties View Post
this kid is so mad
Hell no, I'm Vlad bro.

12345 ... 8