What's the worst game you ever had?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lK a R ii Z M Al

02-09-2012

I had one game where my entire team went tanks (Amumu,Blitzcrank,Morde,Mundo,) I was Nidalee. They were together i was assuming. When the match started, all 4 tanks went mid against a Brand i believe, They fed him like it was his dinner. we ended up losing in 15:00 minutes! and our top turret took 4 minutes to go down. FML

Nollani

02-09-2012

worst game i have had that i can remember was my last game. i had 10 deaths and tf had 16 :/ couldnt farm for my cd items couldnt heal fast enough kept getting yelled at to heal -_- oh it was terrible

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2012

doing rly well as nasus in early game ( 7 kills and 1 death in about 12 minutes cuz all 5 ganked me) then bottom lane yi and blitz fed their tristana, and in team fights they would all ditch me, our blitz never landed a hook (fail blitz free weeks makes me sad) our yi was ap and underfed, me and evelynn(surprisingly) were doing well but all five of the enemy team just group and focus me, the damage dealer +500 bonus dmg =). so we end up losing
or when i went 0/8 as singed =p

S2A AutumnFox

02-13-2012

my team: ashe, blitz, xin, vayne, xerath
other team: shyv,gp,annie, twisted, graves
mine is worse than u all.... begining of the game ( like 5mins) im owning... 5/0/1 as ashe... then top xin and vayne begin to feed, they feed graves to 11/0/2... were getting screwed, but im still pretty skilled so i manage to match with graves... then they seem to decide they want to feed annie... as well as shyv...
then as were are losing and other team is getting more fed... they all decide to go baron, and even though i told them wed get ganked... they went... so i kinda had to go with them... BOOM gank... i ult and stun most , my 2 teamates that are still alive... decide to fight the tank... -,-....
bacically in the end, my score was 19/6/14 and the rest of my teams were like 4/12/5, with the other team all haveing about 10 kills, annie at 25, graves at 17 etc... i could do jack sh*t to them as shyv was too tanky, annie and twisted with stun, graves being at the back and gp with his ult. during the whole time, xin kept jungling even though we told him twisted ulti would see and get him raped, and vayne was building attkspeed or someother illegit build... blitz was doing decent in comparison, and our xerath didnt know when to retreat always facing 5 people head on... overall.. my teamates sucked ... i dont believe for a second they got over 300 wins with skill... as they didnt know what to build, to call mias, how to gank, how to THINK, how to retreat, or how to use their abilities nor enemy abilities, always just there not doing the right thing at the right time.. this pissed me off sooo bad as i thought thwy would do well with over 200 and 300 wins each... turns out the dude with 89 wins (blitz) and me with the second lowest wins did better than my team...

our team had about 30 kills total, of which 2/3 were mine ( with only 1 ks unintentional) and the other team had more than double the amount of kills....

Furikurifan4

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

Pick Tristana to go bot with a Soraka, everything is cool, then all 4 of my allies dc at the same time. What proceeded was a 1v5 that lasted all of 15 minutes

antonmarten

02-21-2012

My worst game was when me and my friend were getting feed but then does the 3 other players quite so it was 2v5

Aceroar

02-21-2012

worst game i ever had was when i was doing a ryze mid. looked like i was going to deal with a kassadin mid. perfect for me. except, they decided to do a lane switch in the first 2 mins of the game and a gp taric went mid. (i know awesome right?? lane sustain much??). i told my bot lane (sona graves) to switch with me. they decided to tell me that was pointless. i was stuck at my turret the whole **** time, gp farmed like a mad man, and once he built an item or 2, they just relentlessly dived me and quickly got 2 kills and the mid tower.

oh, and a GRAVES SONA was getting OWNNNEEEEDDDD by a kassadin.. they gave him like 6 kills. and then wukong kept being overly agressive towards their singed, and the skarner jungle just camped top and got a bazillion kills as well. good team comp, bad players. gg. i have never been so pissed off in my life.

Spourky

02-21-2012

4 of my team mates went mid, fighting over it.

They mostly died, feeding the one mid that was there, having all the others come get a free gank on the level 1 tower divers.

Getting the blame for feeding too much when you have to lane as AP/squishy against two tanks after they fed on your 4 random team mates fighting over mid for most of early game.

All. In. One. Game.

I used it as a great excuse to go get drunk though, then I had some great games.

WinterJadeRabbit

02-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeeCakez View Post
You know, you shouldn't be so quick to blame your team for losses because you went 17-1 and they were all negative. I could just as well blame you, you had really high CS count which means you probably werent with your team and farming a lot of the time. You also had 0 assists, which means when your team actually was in a team fight and killing the other team, you weren't there and most likely just farming it up.

Honestly, I really dislike people who just farm all day and go in for 3+ kills when your team just fought a 4v5 and your team are mainly dead and backing while the other team are severely wounded.

Ironically, most players like this play yi/shaco and other BDers
You can tell that's not what happened in the game. I'd say that Soraka was teamed with Yi (hence the assists). Annie was probably with Sivir with Corki mid? Or Sivir mid with Annie/Corki. No most likely Corki mid and Annie/Sivir together. Annie and/or Sivir kept pushing and fed their lane, most likely Wukong. Corki maybe held mid as long as he could but because Annie/Sivir fed, got ganked by Wukung coming mid.

I'd say it's most likely Sivir (just blasting away the minions, hence Annie's CS) dragging Annie into fights by push too hard and not backing off after losing the first/second/third fights. Annie has no clue how to play Annie and is just following Sivir to her death.

So now the towers are down and Annie/Sivir/Corki just rush mid because Sivir still insists that they should just push mid and not farm anymore and thus they just keep dying at the outer tower.

How close am I?

Ollardo

02-22-2012

My first ranked :/

I picked Soraka because my friends said that we NEED (yes or... yes) a support and a jungler in ranked.
I was laning on bot with Vayne against Lee Sin and Pantheon so... GG! Our score was 21-2 (I killed Amumu )