"Fun" Champions to buy? I already have Shen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jrees

02-10-2012

Ziggs is out of your price range, buts he's alot of fun so far. Anivia too, for those who've mentioned her. Zilean is a fun Support, you can ult almost constantly by end-game. Alistar fits as Tank and Support. And the new Sivir can have crazy DPS.

Ruka Urushibara

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2012

Teemo, putting mushrooms everywhere and beating up AD carries all day, juking and kiting like a boss.

luckythelepercan

02-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger35 View Post
Hello. I recently started playing LoL 2 weeks ago, and have been having great fun with it. I tried out Shen during the free weekend, and I loved him so much I bought him with 5K IP.

I have around 2.2K IP left. What are some fun champions to play with?

I like Tanks, Supports and DPS Champions. I'm just looking for those that are fun to play with, even if they're hard or impractical.

I was thinking of buying Fiddlesticks. Any others you can recommend?

Thanks!

Well easy fun dps tank be a garen his w gives you up to 25 mr and armor and his sick heath regen stay in lane all day. Plus dps items he is a beast! You can if done right take a beating and q to get out when needed. Besides people hate walking into the bush.

XLegendary RICEX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2012

Kog'maw is fun, so is Dr. Mundo

Clouds Chocobo

04-28-2012

I like Viktor a lot his laser is really fun to use. A lot of people dont use him though because his orb takes up an item slot, he is an AP Carry if you didnt know. Another 2 of my favorite champs are Renekton and Garen, while they do not have as much of a "fun" feel to them I like playing them alot, Garen is cheap as well so you might think of giving him a try.

Mindcraze

04-28-2012

Renekton is my favorite and I always have fun with him up in top lane. IMO.

JackelPPA

04-29-2012

I have a ton of fun with shaco, but it's difficult without team coordination =\. Setting up jack in the boxes in one place and waiting was never so rewarding!

Etherimp

04-29-2012

Don't spend IP on 6300ip champs.

Buy cheap champs like Sivir, Annie, Alistar, Garen, Amumu, Rammus, Nunu, etc. Sivir is extremely fun and a great addition to any team. Amumu and Rammus are fun jungling tanks but you'll want to get more runes/masteries before playing them. Alistar is an amazing support tank and is great fun to play. I laugh so hard when I knock enemies through walls and/or into my team.

Cho'gath and GP are also very fun, very effective, and reasonably affordable.

FOCUSMYHEAD

04-29-2012

blitzcrank is probably the most fun hero. last game i went 0-0-13 and it was awesome. grab & stun all day, you can never beat the excitement of waiting to see if a grab will land

league of legends is actually a bit short on lulzy powers compared to dota IMO (nothing compares to techies). karthus ult is pretty fun for KSing or just ruining someone's getaway.

anivia's wall can make for some great goofs, and it's always funny when someone forgets about your egg and dies in vain trying to kill you, but the hero is pretty boring and wimpy aside from the wall. obviously good players can use it effectively but playing the hero effectively is not what i consider fun

A Litle P Kid

04-29-2012

Since you are new in game, I would suggest you save your IP rather than buying 6300 IP champions. When you reach 20 and everyone in the opponent team using tier 3 runes while you can't afford to buy = your champ can only scratches their's while their's are beating your's up. In situation like that, no champion is fun.