"Fun" Champions to buy? I already have Shen.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AgentPapers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Singed is probably the most fun character in the game in my opinion. Being able to get kills/assists while running around fairly recklessly and still being able to get away is awesome. Not to mention you can throw people over walls, into towers and into your team.

Alakith

02-09-2012

For fun.....Ziggs IMO. Bouncing bombs, mine fields, HUGE Explosions... crazy laugh... i have fun on him even if im not winning.

OninomizuRaaxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2012

Singed, Olaf and Veigar are immensely fun.

Rylentlar

02-09-2012

I find Udyr fun because of his "Stance Dancing" mechanic.

metallife

02-09-2012

Fun Champ? Singed. Nothing more fun than that fling.

TheNeXShAdO

02-09-2012

well, i really like gragas. He is awesome at solo lane. SUPER FUN!!!!

Sokolniki

02-09-2012

Anivia's a very unique champion because of her wall, and I find that nothing makes me giggle with glee quite like a perfectly placed wall, or a terribly placed wall that my team mates manage to turn into an epic wall (Singed Flash over wall and tosses the enemy AD carry back over the wall to the 3 DPS + 1 Support champ drooling over the fresh meat while Singed uses Hourglass while he's still stuck with the other 4 enemies on the other side of the wall).

DonkeyBalls

02-09-2012

I'm surprised no one mention Cho'Gath. He is the champ I have the most fun playing.

Sclero515

02-09-2012

Yi.

DanSparrow

02-10-2012

I find one of the new ones, Sejuani, as a really fun tank to play, if you know how to. Tank+chaser, really annoying and really tough with the right equip.