DOMINION IS THE FUTURE - takes more skill than SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

02-07-2012

The SR pros don't play Dom but they do a good job of consistently losing their placement matches in the tournaments.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

It takes different skills. Certainly more skill in some areas (teamwork in a team game ftw).

That being said, yes, it is the future. Dominion is, whether the GD trolls like to admit it or not, one of the big advantages that League has over Dota2 right now. It appeals to a wide variety of individuals. It is more accessible to a wider cross section. It has added a tremendous amount of variety to the umbrella that is League without forcing any changes on to any of the existing champions. Dota has nothing like it and, to my knowledge, has no plans to have anything like it.

TakinTheHeat

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugs From Momma View Post
He's like a reverse polarity posi-troll.

Behold, the future of trolling.
For example - instead of downvoting all the bad guides on mobafire, you upvote them! In doing so you trick the hundreds of thousands of people that use the sites into using bad guides.

Hotdogs

02-07-2012

i use dominion for training
i think its a good idea

urmamasllama

02-07-2012

you sir. are the king of dominion trolls well done 8/10

-1 for more than one person catching you

-1 again for forgetting we can jabebot you

+8 for tricking multiple people AND getting upvotes

luzbwl

02-07-2012

lol more than 300 apm

urmamasllama

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzbwl View Post
lol more than 300 apm
yeah i highly doubt i average 5 actions per second. im sure i hit that from time to time but thats just right clicking like mad

Glorious Bird

02-07-2012

Pro?

Phreak?

wut.

Isysar

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by reticuli View Post
More than half the pro players in the world switch to Dominion and now play it as a priority for training. Elementz, JohnnyQQ, Hotshotz GG, Phreak, KsharpD3, just to name a few.

Not trying to be a ******, but can you clarify that Elementz, JohnnyQQ, HotshotGG and KsharpD3 actually play dominion as priority? I regularly follow Elementz and I had not seen him play Dominion much at all. As far as I know, dominion is still loathed by most pro SR players. Where are you getting this information from?

Don't be me wrong, I sure hope this is true! That'd be wonderful for the mode and I agree with you. But I wonder where you got this information.

Krimson62

02-08-2012

I think people need to stop hating on certain maps over others and play everything!!! i prefer dominion, but that doesnt mean i dont enjoy a game on summoners rift when i have an extra hour and a half