A New Champion Approaches: Vladimir, the Crimson Reaper

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Quagmire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

his invul gonna make him crazy op cause he can still cast spells

vVv Unverclopt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-23-2010

Actually I think that when he sinks it's a channeled effect therefore movement makes it stop

Archlord Mythos

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelamaru View Post
wow this champion is op beyond all reason most likely going to be very squishy and is going to cost 6300 ip.

6300 ip? That's probably a given.

Squishy? Just check his passive.

PirateDook

Recruiter

07-23-2010

LOL AT HIS HAIR
he looks like an icecream

Mordliss

07-23-2010

Actually very dissapointed for a few reasons.

A.) Hes not explained as a vampire, just a mage that specializes in blood magic.... like a blood elf (which is also what he looks like)
B.) He has no vampiric abilities.... he sprays blood everywhere, hes a blood mage. Not a vampire.
C.) No bats? No Mist? No Bite? Once again, hes not a vampire, hes a blood mage.

Lolfailz

07-23-2010

dammit stop making new champs i want them all.

SalvationSKY

07-23-2010

well then...... and op tanker mage wit lifesteal...... sounds awesome lol.... its like if Ww killed master yi and gained his highlander power since ther can be only 1, ate ryze and gained his ability power...... then molested cho'gath and then went 2 town on all the other chams.....

LegendsPhreak

07-23-2010

Sweet!

getmesomesumo

07-23-2010

this guy looks awesome!!!!!!

EXIL3D1

07-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by WulfDragoon View Post
Everyone saw the initial character design of Xin Zhao and though "wow, total bad-a". Same thing I thought of when I saw the concept design for Vlad.

Then the screen shots and true "wallpaper" character design came up and I was like WTF?

So question: who in riot looks at those amazing designs and says "nope, too bad-a. lets make them look worse." ??

And then when the skins come out they say "lets make one look _almost_ like the awesome concept art, but still make it look horrible" (imperial xin) just so they can tease people into paying out hard earned cash to pay for a skin that almost looks like the the one in the concept art.

sigh, Disappointment.
Its called a smart business move, if the original skin is too good from the start then make it mediocre and release (a) seperate more bada@@ skin(s) and charge money for it, I wouldn't be surprised if riot actually held off that concept skin and released it later after launch, adding a different WMV or sound, calling it "legendary Skin" and charging an absurd $15-$20 dollars for it. Open your eyes man this kinda stuff happens all the time.