Highest Dominion score you've seen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryth View Post
I see you all the time. In fact, I had a particularly bad game as Kayle, and you were so rude to me I almost reported you. "You aren't just having a bad game, there's no possible way you got to 1700 without duo queue'ing with someone to carry you. You are utter trash." This is very close to what you said me, and that was my elo at the time. Had enough impact that I've never forgotten your name, so I take note of every game we're in and I keep trying to see an improvement in attitude. You carry yourself pretty elitist most of the time, but I haven't seen you go out of your way to be a jerk like you did on that day, so I've never made a deal out of it :P
Lol, I played against him bot as morg while he was urgot and he never took my tower yet I took his a number of times with a few ganks from a teammate. He raged at me and about how bad I was yet he couldn't kill me solo nor could I kill him. It was a pure standoff and with ganks, I won bot. He raged about how bad I was and how he wasn't even trying. The next game, he was on my team and queue dodged me. Funny ****.

666shadow666

03-15-2012

over 9000!

Infaetari

03-26-2012

I've seen an Akali hit higher then me (2980, I think), but my team here was 4v5, and I pulled them into victory with a Twitch who was AFK from the get-go...

I think I win ♥

Azreul

06-04-2012

I've gotten 3000 exactly with Irelia, too bad we lost though:/
Here's a screenshot

iD BLaZeY

01-30-2013

decided to try dominion out n see if i can get a decent score, did it on one of my smurfs:

http://i.imgur.com/F2FSy4b.jpg

GreeZooFrost

01-30-2013

yea u all brag it but i want proofs!

Kholdstare13

01-31-2013

Play ARAB, all 10 scores over 20k.

AceAaron

05-26-2013

Champion: Akali, 28/7/12 2485 Score

Overkill63

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2014

Highest score on my record is 2,208 on lolking.

FergusMacBolg

02-05-2014

You know what thread didn't need a bump? This one.