AP/AS Udyr build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rylentlar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Merc Treads/ninja tabi
Malady
Nashor's tooth
Wit's end
Wriggles( if jungle )/Lich Bane( if Lane )
Deathcap/zhonya's/Abyssal

Is this viable?

DarkJuggalo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

No

PadredeDoom

02-07-2012

Definitely not, you can go a phoenix build if you're trying to go.for like a aoe type udyr build, but with that build you have zero survivability and can't dish out auto attacks for very long cuz you will get blown up. Try a tanky phoenix build with as maybe a nashors or even a hextech

Killzerz

02-07-2012

Abyssal
Zhonya's
GA
Merc Treads
Lichbane
Deathcap

Much more tankier with higher AP. Your AS is much lower, but if you really want AS get a champ that has high AD damage. Phoenix proc scales poorly with AP (.25), but his passive aura scales very well (.25 EVERY SECOND [up to 1.25 scaling over 5 seconds]). And again, you will outlast many people with this build. Still not as viable as normal builds, but it'll do. And Wriggles on Udyr? Are you high?

Rylentlar

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killzerz View Post
And Wriggles on Udyr? Are you high?
I'll answer your second question first. No.

Second: Wriggles offers utility with wards and Bloodrazors are **** for how much they cost.

UknowsI

02-08-2012

His AP ratios are too low to really benefit from AP stacking. His phoenix proc ratio is 0.25/3 while in phoenix stance, phoenix AoE 0.25 and turtle stance 0.5. The best ratio is the AoE, but it still takes more than 100 AP to make up for a sunfire cape.

Wit's End and Wriggles are solid items, although Wriggles wont really give much to an AP build. I feel like Malady and Abyssal are not optimal, but could work decently. I don't really Nashor's Tooth or Zhonya's on Udyr.

Tyrang

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylentlar View Post
I'll answer your second question first. No.

Second: Wriggles offers utility with wards and Bloodrazors are **** for how much they cost.
Wriggle is not a good item on Phoenix udyr. If you want wards, get the wards. Wriggle is good for Tiger however.

AP makes no sense, as the scaling is too low. I did a bit of calculation, your build will give around 50 magic dmg AOE, which is ok i guess. The problem is your shield will give a total of only 350 hp.... which is like nothing, especially when you have no MR and very little armor. Udyr has no range, and you will most likely be dead in 2 sec.

Also, if you are laning, you definitely should not go AP. Tiger Udyr is superior in lane, and AP stats are garbage for Tiger Udyr. You would want to build like a bruiser.

So all in all, you should try to work on a build that prolly work better. I will say go the tankier route. There are items that also let Phoenix Udyr do more dmg while making him tanky, such as wit end, spark, and sunfire cape.

JMJones

12-18-2012

What about this Treeline build?

Sorcerers Shoes: Alacrity
Abyssal Scepter
Blackfire Torch
Will of the Ancients
Hextech Gunblade
Wooglets Witchcap