Any idea what the new hero will be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mcflufystein

Senior Member

02-08-2012

Big Daddy skin right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wKarrde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You guys really tried hard to get it through, though!

Morello: ruining fun since forever.
lololol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kuruslayer

Senior Member

02-08-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ight=dreadsail <- just sayin....made this champ a year ago is all....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alpha Mustard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-08-2012

Oh yeay


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoneyBadgerNZ

Senior Member

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Meddler moved here from New Zealand.

Just saying there may be hope if you're awesome enough.
I'm from New Zealand. How does one know if they are awesome enough to work with Riot?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vince

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2012

Nautilus!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenkid

Senior Member

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You guys really tried hard to get it through, though!

Morello: ruining fun since forever.

That's not how you say NEW SUPPORT CHAMP!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaiusTSR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
His Q pulls both of you together if it hits a unit - and pulls him all the way if you hit a tower.

However, you can set the ability up so you will always move forward. Aim at a champion, but make sure there is terrain behind him. Even if he jukes you will move toward him.

Likewise, ensure that there isn't terrain behind the opponent if you only want the enemy champion case - This is important if you use it to gank.
I didn't like I was hearing, but then I read this and was like AWWW YEA!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vonriel

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Numbers may change, total ratios are 2.9, I think.

However, it's tricky to get that extra 1.0 ratio - because it's conditional based on how well you use your W and your E.
Huh, so his shield is both a defensive and offensive steroid? Interesting. Sounds like what they tried to do with Urgot's shield, but hopefully he can do it much better.

Edited by popular demand, you can see the original comment in the quotes, obviously.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenkid

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
Huh, so his shield is both a defensive and offensive steroid? Interesting. Sounds like what they tried to do with Urgot's shield, but hopefully he can do it much better.

Also, Ravenkid, if you keep that up, eventually you'll find an angry fanboy outside your front door with a baseball bat. Or maybe just a small red dot on your forehead... who knows? Either way, you've been forewarned. :P
Internet Threats involving Assassination no matter how veiled are still a Federal Offense.

Also Completely uncalled for.



Post Script: That is also not how you say new Support Champ