Any idea what the new hero will be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jorick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

I love you Xypherous. Definitely one of the coolest reds ever. Just saying. <3

DoBSquiz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

Xypherous.

Go to bed.

kst3

02-08-2012

Pudge is coming

Korica Riftaxe

02-08-2012

I was just considering buying Sejuani, but honestly ... this guy sounds awesomer.

Good thing I've kept my points saved. Much as I love me some armored warrior-women, my fondness for giant monsters that crush people is much greater.

EDIT: While you are here, do you know if there are any plans to make new "berserker" Champions or crit-based champions? AKA new Tryndameres or Olafs?

Hentitan

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
He might be a tank.

He might wield an anchor.

He might be slow. He might have a hookshot to compensate.

Maybe.
give us a healer

Jimyd

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kst3 View Post
Pudge is coming
Yup, except with improved hook mechanics. Although, Blitzcrank will still be better, because he can use his Hook to pull them to/from Towers.

Except blitz can't really sustain in the Jungle.

Atrox Primus

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Nautilus' effects are more concentrated.
Did you just give the name away?

Also, what do you think about a champ with an ability that reflects certain skillshots?

Freefidy

02-08-2012

why are Riot releasing so many tanks now that the meta has all but replaced true tanks with tanky dps who can be built atmallet.

Voli, leonna, sejuani and now this new hero all seem very weak and underplayed, personally i havnt seen a leonna since a week after release and I havnt seen a sejuani at all.

Jungle tanks who need to build damage to do damage and/or are completely useless (shen) are never used, where does this new hero fit??(reworded repost)

Widgit

02-08-2012

Don't go to bed Xyph. In fact have some ice cream and jump up and down on your bed while thinking to yourself "**** its cool being an adult".

Xypherous

Systems Designer

02-08-2012
65 of 69 Riot Posts

Quote:
Pudge is coming
I still don't get this Pudge comparison. Pudge doesn't interact with walls I thought. :x