Any idea what the new hero will be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freefidy

02-08-2012

why are Riot releasing so many tanks now that the meta has all but replaced true tanks with tanky dps who can be built atmallet. Voli, leonna, sejuani and now this new hero all seem very weak and underplayed, personally i havnt seen a leonna since a week after release and I havnt seen a sejuani at all. How does this new hero fit the meta? oh also amumu and shen are never played either.

rekenner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

This topic invokes 2 reactions from me. Well, 3.

1) ****, I want to get 6300 IP before Tuesday.

2) ****, this is why Riot is awesome, this topic.

3) Do want work for Riot.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

02-08-2012
61 of 69 Riot Posts

Quote:
So, basically nothing like blitz.......consider previous statement retracted...
There's a few similarities --> the close up peel case... but not the fishing gameplay that Blitz has or the speed demon aspect that he has - which honestly, is why I play Blitz.

Go Go Speed Racer, uppercutting awaaaay..

exe3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2012

I don't expect an answer to this as it's offtopic but recently you graced us with your presence in the Champion Concept forums, will you be doing so again? It was great to see your reponses but surprising as well, as Ezreal once said you guys aren't allowed in those forums for legal reasons.

I *cough* also have just published my first champion *ahem* so um, if you kinda wanna look for fun, or something, I wouldn't mind. <_< >_>

Ralfazar

02-08-2012

So, when you say he has good AP ratios, you don't mean 'good' like, Sejuani ratios? Cause hers are just so laughable why does she even have them.

Kohuded

02-08-2012

But still, lore wise, is he like Brand, but opposite?

Or is that not your area of work?

Dargul

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
You'll have to explain this to me, because Pudge has like, the opposite of a hookshot.

Or does Pudge hook himself to terrain? It's been a while, but I thought that was more Clockwerk's territory.

Nah. Skarner kidnaps you and slows you slowly to death. Nautilus' effects are more concentrated.
I spy his name......Nautilus......was that a slip up?!?! or did I miss that reveal earlier?

nathywathy

02-08-2012

@Xypherous
How satisfy are you with the champion?

Koraq

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by exe3 View Post
I don't expect an answer to this as it's offtopic but recently you graced us with your presence in the Champion Concept forums, will you be doing so again? It was great to see your reponses but surprising as well, as Ezreal once said you guys aren't allowed in those forums for legal reasons.

I *cough* also have just published my first champion *ahem* so um, if you kinda wanna look for fun, or something, I wouldn't mind. <_< >_>
His presence there is why I'm waiting quietly here as well. I really, really want to work at RIOT -- it's why I've started up my weekly calls again.

EDIT:

If you'd like, I could take a peek at your concept at the very least.

Xypherous

Systems Designer

02-08-2012
62 of 69 Riot Posts

Quote:
So, when you say he has good AP ratios, you don't mean 'good' like, Sejuani ratios? Cause hers are just so laughable why does she even have them.
Numbers may change, total ratios are 2.9, I think.

However, it's tricky to get that extra 1.0 ratio - because it's conditional based on how well you use your W and your E.