Any idea what the new hero will be?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vonriel

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenkid View Post
Internet Threats involving Assassination no matter how veiled are still a Federal Offense.

Also Completely uncalled for.



Post Script: That is also not how you say new Support Champ
Wow, when you overreact, you overreact... it was a simple joke, I apologize for the offense. O.o

Edited: Rather, it was a simple joke meant to convey the love these people have for the man you continue to harass for no particular reason. The fact that he contributes content for free that you are in no way entitled to for any reason, shape, or form begs the question why you continue harassing him so... I assumed you were doing it for a joke, now I realize you're simply doing it in order to be as annoying as possible.

@v: I suppose I should add in a super big 'sarcastic' smiley, then....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bu773rd0g

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
Huh, so his shield is both a defensive and offensive steroid? Interesting. Sounds like what they tried to do with Urgot's shield, but hopefully he can do it much better.

Also, Ravenkid, if you keep that up, eventually you'll find an angry fanboy outside your front door with a baseball bat. Or maybe just a small red dot on your forehead... who knows? Either way, you've been forewarned. :P
That was a totally appropriate response. I don't care about your buttlove for Riot, but I suggest you can the socially retarded outbursts about violence you impotent little. brat.

Threats like that will get that baseball bat swinging faster than anything else. YOU'VE BEEN FORWARNED.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bu773rd0g

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
Wow, when you overreact, you overreact... it was a simple joke, I apologize for the offense. O.o

Edited: Rather, it was a simple joke meant to convey the love these people have for the man you continue to harass for no particular reason. The fact that he contributes content for free that you are in no way entitled to for any reason, shape, or form begs the question why you continue harassing him so... I assumed you were doing it for a joke, now I realize you're simply doing it in order to be as annoying as possible.

@v: I suppose I should add in a super big 'sarcastic' smiley, then....
Threatening violence is a joke to you? Wow. You must have been beaten too much as a child. Or not enough. The point is, you weren't beaten the adquate ammount.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ravenkid

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonriel View Post
Wow, when you overreact, you overreact... it was a simple joke, I apologize for the offense. O.o

Edited: Rather, it was a simple joke meant to convey the love these people have for the man you continue to harass for no particular reason. The fact that he contributes content for free that you are in no way entitled to for any reason, shape, or form begs the question why you continue harassing him so... I assumed you were doing it for a joke, now I realize you're simply doing it in order to be as annoying as possible.

@v: I suppose I should add in a super big 'sarcastic' smiley, then....
You're Reasoning have no Value as it pertains to the situation. I am so sorry your educational system failed you. Yes there is the 1st amendment however you can not say whatever you feel like. Threats are not acceptable on the internet. Period, Riot can get into trouble for condoning them, you can get into trouble for posting them. In this day and age internet threats are quite a serious thing. I suggest you take more care in the future.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lovedoll1984

Member

02-09-2012

But i want Pudge!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puffti

Junior Member

02-09-2012

its a yellow submarine, now you know


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mac85

Senior Member

02-09-2012

ok the sneak peak has arrived.. the name is indeed Nautilus.. as for the look it resembles that yorick skin more than the tidehunter but who cares!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

That Person

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
Amumu would like to say 'Hi, look at my Abyssal Sceptre, which is the perfect item for me.'

He's also very very sad, and crying next to you for 17,000 damage over 15 seconds while you have -55 MR.
leona says 'Hi, like the slow from my crystal scepter, stuns and extra damage?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Why would I play Nautilus when I could play Maokai and get to jungle?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuddhazBounty

Senior Member

02-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jars View Post
not a monster
not a man

only one option left: robot
how about a god