Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fansite Focus: Shoutcasting & Ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SHEIBA

Recruiter

02-08-2012

riot please remake Warwick...warwick is jungler champ but they not have CC skill to gank in early game like udyr (stun) , lee sen (flying kick) .etc champ jungler...

all jungler champ have cc in early game but not too this warwick so pls remake riot..hope u think about this

Kilthemall

02-08-2012

This shows that basically ziggs can do anything but stealth and tank, if u cant reach him, he can get a penta easy, kinda OP IMO

Aurum

Community Manager

02-08-2012

Quote:
ButButButILY:
I feel like there are more resources out there as well that help the community. I know my Ult In Ten videos have been greatly received by the community. I wish I could get some mention =(

If you are interested in seeing the episodes here is a link to the playlist.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0433C1E4F2B7C848

Ult in Ten is a great video channel with a unique format! Love the mix of pro players you have guest commentate in each show.

ButButButILY

02-08-2012

Quote:
Aurum:
Ult in Ten is a great video channel with a unique format! Love the mix of pro players you have guest commentate in each show.

I am so glad you have heard of it! That really makes my day knowing that even Riot is taking notice to it =D. I would love to be featured or something to help get these videos out to the community. I feel like they are a very useful tool for learning how to improve one's gameplay. If you would like to talk about it or something I would love to chat with you on Skype

epicfang

02-08-2012

What's up with all the down votes on pg. 1?