I need a mid lane champ, who should I buy?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

havicke

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrestfire15 View Post
Hello all. I've been trying to get into ranked and I realize that, since I need to be able to play in all roles, I need to get and learn a good mid.

Currently I have (and am good at... I have others but I'm bad):

-Galio (I play him support or solo top)
-Lux (Support or mid if we have none)
-Skarner (Jungle)
-Kog'Maw (AD carry)

I'm able to learn to play any playstyle or champion... who should I get?
Galio is a great mid, I just started playing him recently as solo top/mid/support and I'm 21-5 ranked. His zoning abilities keep the other guy under farmed if used correctly and the best thing you can do for your team is keep one of there guys under farmed/under leveled.

rhegedor

02-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrestfire15 View Post
I'm looking at Ryze, Swain, Cass...

I've played against and been decimated by both Ryze and Cassiopia, but have not played a Swain before. Is he any good?
Swain is a boss and is a very interesting ap champion.

JackalopeGod

02-20-2012

Malzahar XD

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Galio can be played mid well. Tanky AP caster.

Morgana is an excellent mid, but due to the fact that's she's commonly banned she may not be a good pick as THE AP mid that you learn.

McDManager

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Anivia

Feral Animosity

02-21-2012

AP yi

SacredWinds

02-21-2012

Cass is amazing and with one q you can follow up with several e's already dominating your lane.

Xerath has amazing poke. Morgana is amazing harass and near impossible to gank and sure kill at lvl 6 if she lands snare. Ahri is amazing if you can land her taunt. However Morgana is almost perma banned around 1200ish ELO and Ahri is banned frequently. Veigar is awesome if you are able to farm your q, you can 1 shot their ap carry late game.

I Own all of the above champions and I think Cassiopeia is amazing, so i recommend her for you