Starting the match jacking their jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ADGarner

02-17-2012

When I play normal draft with my buddies once a week we always start the game trying to jack their red buff. A lot of teams seem to really rely on their jungler and this start helps slow those early ganks.

I've seen a lot of professional level games start near the double golems to hurt the bottom lane.

Here's my question for all of you. When you start an aggressive counter jungle start where do you do it and why do you do it? Are there conditions that make you reconsider?

iblist

02-17-2012

I don't usually do early invades, but there are a few circumstances that call for it.

1. Your team comp has strong level one champs (gangplank, riven, sona etc.), or their team has champs with a weak early game (kassadin, ryze, etc.)

2. The enemy jungler has strong early game ganks and you need to shut him down (rammus, shaco, maokai etc.)

3. You know exactly where the enemy jungle is gonna start and there's no possible way they'll see you stealing a camp/buff.

JackalopeGod

02-19-2012

I like to solo invade at level one with a champ that can go invisible. Then I sit at red and wait for them to go to double golem and maul them. Usually at that point they are at half health already and fighting golems can destroy your hp. So I just stealth up to them, exhaust and attack. It's pretty much over as soon as it starts. Then run the heck away cuz their bot lane is going to try to kill you.

angryWelchMan

02-20-2012

Make sure your support gets CV so you can cv the platform at the begging and then when it cmoes up again you CV blue buff. This way you know which side there one and can steal the other side

TripleHomicide

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryWelchMan View Post
Make sure your support gets CV so you can cv the platform at the begging and then when it cmoes up again you CV blue buff. This way you know which side there one and can steal the other side
What platform?

SacredWinds

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleHomicide View Post
What platform?

Its the fountain where you spawn on SR. Where the shop is at you CV so you can see the other teams items and configure how your going to play in your lane.