Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game] Ping not showing correctly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-08-2012

I tried launching using the lol.launcher.exe too, still same bug. Instead of showing the variable's value it shows the variable's name. I think a Rioter will know how to fix dis.

black drack

Recruiter

02-08-2012

i think to fix this we might just need to unistal and reinstal the game but iam not 100% sure

DrChubs

02-08-2012

i have the same thing

vLemon

QA Analyst

02-08-2012

Since we all have it it is probably a patch fail, like quotes missing. If it isn't i guess we will have to live with it for eva.

DrChubs

02-08-2012

i wish i had a 75 fps. but i get at most a 20. what happens when u have a compaq laptop

BP Roberts

Recruiter

02-09-2012

Several of my friends and I are experiencing this in non-PBE as well.

Macrofarad

02-11-2012

Agree with BP Roberts, this is happening in all clients across every platform I can play it on.

Normal, Ranked, and dominion all have this. PBE and NA, haven't tested Europe or any other yet, but I'm fairly sure it'll be the same throughout.

Caniche

02-14-2012

BUMP
same here.

ME GUeco

02-14-2012

riot please fix it