Ask Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyJackTheBard View Post
What smell? That aside, have you tried some of the delicacies from my hometown of Bilgewater? One of my personal favorites is a rich white cheese with veins of wine in it that add a little bit of a sweeter flavor to it.
Hm? No, no I have not. Rats from Bilgewater tend to be...hostile. When I had more direct control over them, I did have them scavenge for things for me from there. Now, no more.

Perhaps you could send a bit to me. I do love cheese...and alcohol, yes. In fact, please do! You've teased me enough with talk about your "delicacies".

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
Hm? No, no I have not. Rats from Bilgewater tend to be...hostile. When I had more direct control over them, I did have them scavenge for things for me from there. Now, no more.

Perhaps you could send a bit to me. I do love cheese...and alcohol, yes. In fact, please do! You've teased me enough with talk about your "delicacies".
I will do so if I can, though I have to ask: Best cheese you ever ate?

Civilized Rat

02-07-2012

Quote:
I will do so if I can, though I have to ask: Best cheese you ever ate?
BEST cheese? How could I possibly choose!? There are so many different types and forms! Too many to describe, too many to have a "best"! No no. Impossible. Simply impossible.

SpicyJackTheBard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
BEST cheese? How could I possibly choose!? There are so many different types and forms! Too many to describe, too many to have a "best"! No no. Impossible. Simply impossible.
Top three, then, if you can't choose one.

Civilized Rat

02-07-2012

Quote:
Top three, then, if you can't choose one.
Well, I...maybe...G-Gou...no...Tra...cheese...

I can't. I CAN'T! I WON'T!

DFxKazuto

02-08-2012

Shoot/Shag/Marry

Gragas, Renekton, Teemo.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-08-2012

Twitch,

I have often seen you perform ballet on the Fields of Justice. Are you classically trained, or did you simply see someone else try it and attempt to imitate? Either way, your form is very nice.

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Civilized Rat

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazutoMataro View Post
Shoot/Shag/Marry

Gragas, Renekton, Teemo.

If you mean what I assume you mean...

Two of them I would most definitely shoot. One...well, I wouldn't shoot, necessarily.

Quote:
Twitch,

I have often seen you perform ballet on the Fields of Justice. Are you classically trained, or did you simply see someone else try it and attempt to imitate? Either way, your form is very nice.

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover
....In the past...I have had plenty of time to watch. Many things. Not just to stalk.

I get bored. Don't judge me.

But thank you. I suppose.

Lord Bronas

02-08-2012

Twitch,

I see you too started to go outside and talk to summoners in this new, kinda popular way. I start to suspect the league to force champions to talk with us, since the Journal of Justice got removed.

Anyway, I'm kinda curious about your presence on the Fields of Justice. You are a very deadly assasin, using poisons and stealth, but i would like to know something about you outside the league. Like, are there any places over Valoran you like to visit, or maybe a friend or two that you hang out with?

Lord Bronas, Mercenary Summoner.

Civilized Rat

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bronas View Post
Twitch,

I see you too started to go outside and talk to summoners in this new, kinda popular way. I start to suspect the league to force champions to talk with us, since the Journal of Justice got removed.

Anyway, I'm kinda curious about your presence on the Fields of Justice. You are a very deadly assasin, using poisons and stealth, but i would like to know something about you outside the league. Like, are there any places over Valoran you like to visit, or maybe a friend or two that you hang out with?

Lord Bronas, Mercenary Summoner.
I don't have or need "friends". I've tried to keep friends. They...well, most, have betrayed me. I do have those that I trust. But not friends.

Most, if not all of my time is spent learning about Alchemy with Warwick. I don't do very much else. I have made promises that I wouldn't spy or strike off the Fields any more...I don't plan on breaking them. Too much at stake to be imprisoned...again...

Cursed Demacians...