Ask Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Goshg

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fizz View Post
Crawling up further to the top of the sewer pipe, Fizz makes his way off towards a different exit.
Goshg, after searching through tunnel after tunnel, sniffs the air, frowning.

"He got away..."

He turns back, heading down the flow of water to the main chamber.

"Twitch! Did you find anything!?"

Civilized Rat

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshg View Post
-Snip-
"No...unfortunately. Seems to be gone now." the rat's voice echoed out once more.

Goshg

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civilized Rat View Post
"No...unfortunately. Seems to be gone now." the rat's voice echoed out once more.
Goshg halts, his legs tense. With a revitilized step, he continues on his march.

"Find any clues; someone's been spying, and the only spying I enjoy is the one I do with my scrying pool."

Hopping up out of the sewer stream and onto a stone walkway, he considers for a moment.

"...if you find anything useful, I may grant you a piece of cheese, or perhaps another trinket. But make sure whatever you find is intact!"

His interest renewed, Goshg grinned as he stalked through the tunnels looking for clues of the intruder.

Civilized Rat

09-14-2012

"Ooh!" He nearly squeaked at the promise of more cheese, ratty feet soon making splashing, padding sounds as he moved. "Of course!"

Civilized Rat

09-18-2012

((DON'T POST HERE. Going to make a new Twitch thread soon since the current one has events that weren't supposed to be in it, such as about Warwick, at a time when I was confused.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post29406293))