Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

02-07-2012

Quote:
Ask Karma:
Dearest Twitch

I have decided to invite you to a small gathering, where some of the "less summoned" Champions will partake in many festivities, including karaoke. Most definitely karaoke. We do however require some delectable cheeses, which I am sure you will have the greatest insight into which cheeses will be best for the occasion.

You are after all a renowned cheese connoisseur.

Please grace us with your presence?

Sincerely, Karma - Duchess of Ionia

(BYOM)
(bring your own microphone)

CHEESE, HM!? ....Oh yes, I can help. Many, many flavors, forms, types.

With politeness such as yours, not showing up would be an insult, now wouldn't it?

I will show, yes. But I don't sing.

Ask Karma

02-07-2012

Quote:
Civilized Rat:
CHEESE, HM!? ....Oh yes, I can help. Many, many flavors, forms, types.

With politeness such as yours, not showing up would be an insult, now wouldn't it?

I will show, yes. But I don't sing.

That is quite allright. I will make the preparations for you right away.

SoulessDrake

02-07-2012

Dear Twitch

Have you tried Alchemical Shampoo? that stuff can pull the stink from anything

Do you and Evelynn converse frequently being both undersummoned and having that "stealthy" aspect. I've had a few battles where i was summoning her and you were a part of the fray as well. No one seems to respect the fine art of stealth anymore and seem to get rather enraged when either of you are picked. Any plans to remedy that problem, maybe you can convince Evelynn to answer questions.

Summoner Jade

Civilized Rat

02-07-2012

Quote:
Jade GreyStone:
Dear Twitch

Have you tried Alchemical Shampoo? that stuff can pull the stink from anything

Do you and Evelynn converse frequently being both undersummoned and having that "stealthy" aspect. I've had a few battles where i was summoning her and you were a part of the fray as well. No one seems to respect the fine art of stealth anymore and seem to get rather enraged when either of you are picked. Any plans to remedy that problem, maybe you can convince Evelynn to answer questions.

Summoner Jade

...Yes, yes...Warwick first gave me a sample of his special bathing solution. It worked wonders! Completely clean.
...for a little while. Oh but I was clean! He helps me to be so as often as possible now...must convince him to create one of these "ask" things too.

I...usually loathe bathing, but....oh the bubbles...the pretty, ever so fragile bubbles...so very soothing....hm...

As for Evelynn...

No. She is an imbecile, a fool, and a witch. We rarely speak. When we do, it is short. I really do wish you Summoners would simply let me kill her, but...oh well.

I want nothing to do with HER.

SoulessDrake

02-07-2012

Dear Twitch

Did Evelynn do something to you or something, frankly i find her annoying as well, but something must have happened to cause such strong feelings. At least take solace in the fact that you are better than she is... in pretty much every way.

Do you think that way toward other champs? i mean who do you just hate?

Dam i have some depressing questions... here's a lighter one... Whats your favorite costume that you often wear, i like the one with the nose ring on a chain

Summoner Jade

Jaykoboy

02-07-2012

Dear Twitch,

What champion do you like the most? Which one do you hate the most? For both, why?

Also, since you smell so much...why don't other champions see right through your stealth? I mean, honestly, you should have a hidden passive where you appear on the minimap no matter what.

Lastly, you are truly fun to summon. Your poison combined with your ultimate ability makes you quite the unstoppable force, my smelly friend!

Wait, that wasn't lastly...do you prefer hard, medium, or soft cheese? And then, out of those, do you prefer sharp flavors, or less so?

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

Civilized Rat

02-07-2012

Quote:
Jade GreyStone:
Dear Twitch

Did Evelynn do something to you or something, frankly i find her annoying as well, but something must have happened to cause such strong feelings. At least take solace in the fact that you are better than she is... in pretty much every way.

Do you think that way toward other champs? i mean who do you just hate?

Dam i have some depressing questions... here's a lighter one... Whats your favorite costume that you often wear, i like the one with the nose ring on a chain

Summoner Jade

She has threatened me. Threatened Warwick. Threatened our....relationship...she only hates. She deserves nothing but torture.

Yes. Most, if not all summoners-those who actually like me I don't supposedly hate-, most champions as well.

There are few I actually trust. Few who deserve it. Warwick is most trustworthy...deserves all that I could provide. Tangent, is one I could mention. He's taught me much there is to know to this day. Very grateful. Though I dislike yordles, Rin is one I do like. There are others I could mention, but...it is easier to say I trust a very small amount of people.

I do like my Vandal outfit the most, but the nose-ring gets irritating. My nose is highly sensitive! So...very sensitive...

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
Dear Twitch,

What champion do you like the most? Which one do you hate the most? For both, why?

Also, since you smell so much...why don't other champions see right through your stealth? I mean, honestly, you should have a hidden passive where you appear on the minimap no matter what.

Lastly, you are truly fun to summon. Your poison combined with your ultimate ability makes you quite the unstoppable force, my smelly friend!

Wait, that wasn't lastly...do you prefer hard, medium, or soft cheese? And then, out of those, do you prefer sharp flavors, or less so?

-Jay D. McIna, AKA Jaykoboy

The most? Warwick, of course. He...he has opened my eyes to the wonders of Alchemy. Shown what is possible just with the tap of a glass. I've never known for so long, what I could have missed rotting away in the sewers! I've....well, I have also never felt the same way I do today. I was miserable before. Today, I live in joy.

So very odd.

I have no "most hated". Though some are Ezreal, Evelynn, and Teemo.

The second question I won't answer for obvious reasons.
You're ruining it.
You've ruined it.

No cheese discussion for you. Now go away.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Mr. Twitch,

Would you be willing to discuss cheese with me, since Jayko kind of ruined it for you?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

Civilized Rat

02-07-2012

Quote:
SpicyJackTheBard:
Mr. Twitch,

Would you be willing to discuss cheese with me, since Jayko kind of ruined it for you?

In all Sincerity,
Summoner Spicy Jack, the Bard of Piltover

I suppose so. If you don't ruin it by mentioning the smell I have been working so very hard to rid myself of.

SpicyJackTheBard

Recruiter

02-07-2012

Quote:
Civilized Rat:
I suppose so. If you don't ruin it by mentioning the smell I have been working so very hard to rid myself of.

What smell? That aside, have you tried some of the delicacies from my hometown of Bilgewater? One of my personal favorites is a rich white cheese with veins of wine in it that add a little bit of a sweeter flavor to it.