Ask Twitch

1234511 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

02-06-2012

this thread is old. Please do not post in it. New thread is here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3#post29406293


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2012

DEAR TWITCH hey you stupid jerkbag I want that $20 you owe me EH YOU LIKE THAT WHEN I RUN YA DOWN LIKE *falls into pile of beer cans, sleeps*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skagwatcher

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Dear Twitch,

Where did you find that weapon of yours? What is it exactly? Some sort of crossbow?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BaronFingerCrush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Morning Twitch

I'm not going to bother you with questions about your smell or something. However, according to your lore, your plan is to create a population of rats such as you. Would you mind telling us, how exactly would you plan to do this?

Plague rat summoner
BaronFingerCrush


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Oh, little buddy, you're going to be a challenge. I crush rats with a lamppost the same way some people swat flies with a newspaper.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renekton Bot View Post
DEAR TWITCH hey you stupid jerkbag I want that $20 you owe me EH YOU LIKE THAT WHEN I RUN YA DOWN LIKE *falls into pile of beer cans, sleeps*
....Okay, boss...whatever you say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skagwatcher View Post
Dear Twitch,

Where did you find that weapon of yours? What is it exactly? Some sort of crossbow?
Hm! You know, I was asked this very same question recently, of course I couldn't simply TELL them that I stole it from the Ins-

I found it in the sewers. Simple. Someone must have dropped it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaronFingerCrush View Post
Morning Twitch

I'm not going to bother you with questions about your smell or something. However, according to your lore, your plan is to create a population of rats such as you. Would you mind telling us, how exactly would you plan to do this?

Plague rat summoner
BaronFingerCrush
Ooh! Good to see another summoner who actually tries to summon me these days. Well, "BaronFinger", recently I have invested my time in the wonder that is "alchemy"...of course, I needed help. Luckily I did know two very well known alchemists.

Singed, of course, wouldn't. Too busy running around and KILLING the other rats with his "pesticide" or whatever it is.

The second being Warwick, it was hard to find him when he wasn't ehm...."hungry". Or "thirsty", but, with some convincing, he agreed to show me what he could. He did say he would never eat something as filthy as me at the time....

...

ANYWAY. Things have gone quite well from that day. He's shown me quite a bit on Alchemy and its wonders! And...another gift as well. Oh but that's not too important for this.

My first creation? Strawberry flavored cheese! WHO KNEW!? I can change it to any flavor I please! Just THINK of the possibilities!

Ooh. OOH! I simply MUST find a way to create the other many forms of CHEESE! Limburger, Swiss, Feta, Gouda, Goat, TRAPPISTA-that is one of my favorites-Tetilla...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Oh, little buddy, you're going to be a challenge. I crush rats with a lamppost the same way some people swat flies with a newspaper.
If you find me. I won't deny that you and the other big brutes can...abuse me. Especially in my "current state"...But that is why I have the shadows. Go away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

Senior Member

02-07-2012

I wanted to bring up the smell, but...

Okay, how do you disappear into the shadows, or rather turn invisible?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS10aa73f25589a39b94e65

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Mickey,

Not going to lie: The strawberry flavored cheese sounds amazing. However, I have a question for you: have you ever considered making cheese that you can get drunk off of? Like... seriously. That would be awesome.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Civilized Rat

Senior Member

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamefreak506 View Post
I wanted to bring up the smell, but...

Okay, how do you disappear into the shadows, or rather turn invisible?
Simple. It's a secret.

Though, if you wanted an actual answer....I don't know. I had asked Tangent about it...but his shorter answer was, "magic".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jax View Post
Mickey,

Not going to lie: The strawberry flavored cheese sounds amazing. However, I have a question for you: have you ever considered making cheese that you can get drunk off of? Like... seriously. That would be awesome.

Jax, Grandmaster at Arms
Hm...you know, this IS a good idea. This would be an easier way of drinking it with no one noticing! No one can tell me no! HA!

Perhaps rum.

Will look into this.

..wait, Mickey? What is that supposed to mean?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Karma

Member

02-07-2012

Dearest Twitch

I have decided to invite you to a small gathering, where some of the "less summoned" Champions will partake in many festivities, including karaoke. Most definitely karaoke. We do however require some delectable cheeses, which I am sure you will have the greatest insight into which cheeses will be best for the occasion.

You are after all a renowned cheese connoisseur.

Please grace us with your presence?

Sincerely, Karma - Duchess of Ionia

(BYOM)
(bring your own microphone)


1234511 ... 29