Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quick question on skins...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghost Dekohawk

02-06-2012

Just out of plain curiosity...and i mean this in a way that I don't mean to sound like a total idiot, why aren't we allowed to make custom skins? I don't mean anything like how riot does it, just change the color of a champ, or maybe add a mask or something. It's a small irrelevant thing...but I want to know if this is such a stupid thing to ask for. (and all besides that fact that, that's how riot makes most of their money; from what I was told.)

Axil

Recruiter

02-06-2012

http://leaguecraft.com/skins

Romram

02-07-2012

Good idea but that's one of the ways riot makes money buy only allowing the purchase of skins with RP. I know there are games like Call of duty that have custom skins and stuff like that but that pretty much comes with 50$ when you buy the game.