Why I like TT/Am I delusional?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kize

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3kon View Post
What level are you in game Hulk Sesame Pee? I'm level 21 and I destroy opponents that are my level or around my level in both TT and SR. I play a lot of TT and I seem to be carry alot of my games when I have a decent random Solo Q team.

I've had some real clutch times in TT when I went 1v3, both my teamates left and I ended up aceing the enemy team a few times before my tamates came back like 10 minutes later, we ende up winning the game. I used Tristana and went 33 kills and 4 deaths that games. (TT).

I can't wait to get to level 30 so I can play Ranked.

Also I have yet to buy runes.
youve got a lot to learn. your story seems real fake

Hulk Sesame Spee

02-08-2012

who lies on the forums like who cares =/ he probably did go 33 4 against some players who had no clue what trist was he got fed early and burst murdered some people. I think the first time I played twitch I got like 57-60 kills and 15 deaths but I had like 30 kills at 4 deaths for a loonnnng time. I dont even know how it happened I just hit some damage point really early in the game where I was dominating people and ofc I got fed and the rest is history

Hulk Sesame Spee

02-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergSwarms View Post
You're not delusional, you just obviously enjoy the map more.

I on the other hand get extremely depressed from losing a TT game, especially if I know we have been outpicked at the loading screen.
you know how you counter trynd? Veigar! Kill him before he can ult! XD

That's what I do in public games with veigar if I see trynd ill choose him over even the enemy ap just because I know he wont even get the chance to ult. They get so madddd

Twilight Monkey

02-08-2012

I'm delusional too bro!

Soerd

02-09-2012

i like 3s much better than 5s, like you said you make more of a difference in a smaller game, i also like playing strictly 5s champs and then owning trynd and lee sin all day. I usually main supports on 3s and get people leaving and QQing before the match starts but then we rape and force surrenders 4 games in a row. basically i love TT bacause of the "op champs" because a lot of idiots play them looking for an easy win and then they get their **** rocked when i play ad sona.

Hulk Sesame Spee

02-09-2012

couldnt be more true. I get really boss 3v3 comps against me and i get terrified but somehow we pull it off with the most silly comps. Definatly people pick the easy champs and think they can roll through. Comp def matters but sometimes you do pull it off XD