Why I like TT/Am I delusional?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hulk Sesame Spee

02-06-2012

I like TT because it's easier to counter build and make a difference in 3v3 as opposed to 5v5. In 5v5 you feel like you're supposed to fill a role and if you're not directly that then you're probably cutting down on your team's effectiveness.

I like TT because I feel like it's ME who's making the difference. I play Kayle and Veigar in TT mostly and I have won 98% of all games that didn't have some really good reason, like Eve trying to tank and winding up inneffective late game.

I like TT because there's less **** talk tbh. 5v5 everyone think's their the **** because 5v5 is the tourney mode and everyone has to be super srs and pro and blablablah blah.

I like TT because there's more aggressive play, like dominion - except dominion is like dog pile death match with a few gimmicks thrown in like Karthus or Heimerdinger. In SR if I dare Reckoning and chase down an enemy i'd be an idiot because my team mate will definatly not support agressive action on a snared target - even while his partner happens to be out of position to assist.

I like TT because it's shorter and there appears to more viability to come backs. By warding the two bushes and having a strategy to turtle the towers a team CAN come back using the towers. It's like a bump that teams have to get over and a comeback period if you messed up in the beginning. Ofc some teams dont even bother using the position effectively - but you can.

I like TT because it's smaller and has cool music.

I'm asking however if i'm delusional as a second portion of this question. I ask because - like I said I win 98% of games and feel like i'm causing very good effect. In 5v5 I play middle and win most of the time so I feel like i'm very good at agression and calculated attacking. In fact I feel like i'm better than most players. Does winning page after full page of 3v3 say anything about that? Or am I just crazy and Kayle is totally easy carry in 3v3.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

you probly belong 2k elo

Hulk Sesame Spee

02-06-2012

Probably man all my team feeders QQ noobs its all my teams fault im the best im perfect

~ hotshotgg

Iexy

02-06-2012

What level are you in game Hulk Sesame Pee? I'm level 21 and I destroy opponents that are my level or around my level in both TT and SR. I play a lot of TT and I seem to be carry alot of my games when I have a decent random Solo Q team.

I've had some real clutch times in TT when I went 1v3, both my teamates left and I ended up aceing the enemy team a few times before my tamates came back like 10 minutes later, we ende up winning the game. I used Tristana and went 33 kills and 4 deaths that games. (TT).

I can't wait to get to level 30 so I can play Ranked.

Also I have yet to buy runes.

Hulk Sesame Spee

02-06-2012

Level 30. Been there for a while. It's Spee btw but pee works too XD

Yeah it's great like that too in when you're down in numbers you can sometimes pull it off, doesn't happen as often in 5v4.

xRias

02-08-2012

People who write gigantic walls of texts should have a "tl;dr" section to sum it up in a sentence. >-<

Hulk Sesame Spee

02-08-2012

im really bad at that lol. TLDR I own people on Kayle 3v3 all day long and think im the **** but constantly keep in mind that i'm not actually that special is having a really really good Win loss ratio in 3v3 mean i'm pretty decent or is kayle just op bull****

Wolfalisk

02-08-2012

You're not delusional, you just obviously enjoy the map more.

I on the other hand get extremely depressed from losing a TT game, especially if I know we have been outpicked at the loading screen.

Rule 76

02-08-2012

I like TT because of the importance it places on winning your lane.

Sam

02-08-2012

I beat most ppl too !