A morning for Lux - Morning 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NidoNyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

These things don't take too long, and I find them quite enjoyable to make. I'll do a male champion when I feel like it, but if anyone has a request, by all means I'll see what i can do. I intend to give every single champion one at some point anyway.

Previous mornings:
Sona
Janna

-----------------------------------------------
A morning for Lux

She dreamt of sweets. Simple and delicious like all good things in life, the variety of flavors reminding her fondly of the sparkling array of powers she possessed.

As the solitary Crowngaurd who wasn’t throwing fits at the first rays of light breaking the night, she threw her hands up in a ‘big girl’ yawn, grinning wide as she twirled her hair out of her eyes and sprung off her mattress. She looked up at her roof, a roof of stained glass with a gleaming daisy elating her spirits. Closing her eyes, she spun in place, humming a gleeful tune while she got dressed. Her armor, polished and lightweight (and quite chic), matched her mood pretty well she thought. Nodding at her smiling reflection in the mirror, she picked up her wand, twirling it in her nimble fingers, the spinning rod sending sparks of light in every direction. Feeling a sudden moment of spunk, she kicked her door open to leave, the powerful sound the crash made filling her gut with a powerful pride… though the bruise on her foot told her she wouldn’t be doing that again anytime soon.

She let her parents sleep, but her brother was less fortunate.

Bursting in through the door she laughed out the ear splitting giggle that only a little sister could manage, throwing her wand out as it hit the roof above his bed. She smiled wider as her brother’s guttural moans reached her ears, the sound only serving to give her reason to send out bursts of sparkling strobe along each and every reflective surface in the room. His protests only served to make her increase the intensity, though it did succeed in getting him up when she accidentally seared his left ankle.

She watched him get prepare with mild intensity for a moment, leaving when he saw him reach for the brush. The gods knew that boy spent more time on his hair than any girl she ever knew, though she wouldn’t tell him she knew. Rushing from the room she threw leapt onto the banister of the stairs and slid down, the rush of air across her face giving her a brief window into why Janna loved the wind, though as soon as she collided with solid ground, she concluded light would always be more fun.

The marvelous rays of light shone down on her golden hair, the sun itself wondering if it had made a mistake in choosing its warrior a few months prior. She twirled her wand one last time, tossing it high into the air as she did a perfect prancing kick, her wand exploding one last time with a nova of contrast and shine. Extending her hand into the air, her tool fell into it with practiced ease as she landed back on the ground.

Looking up into the morning sky, her stomach rumbled as she gazed upon the perfect illumination of a giant cookie.

Ask Katarina

02-06-2012

Hmm. I have read all three of yours so far, but all three implied waking up alone in bed. I wonder if you might have a problem writing for someone that this may not be the case with.

NidoNyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
Hmm. I have read all three of yours so far, but all three implied waking up alone in bed. I wonder if you might have a problem writing for someone that this may not be the case with.
I picked some easy ones to go off of and am saving the harder ones for later. For instance, xerath, trundle, and mundo. I'm gonna have to get creative for them, or any champion who wouldn't be sleeping 'alone' either.

Ask Katarina

02-06-2012

Well you can try with me, assuming you know who I sleep with.