Top best junglers right now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theZackie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

I agree with Amumu Jungle, he is awesome. I'm not a fan of WW because he isn't good pre 6.

I have tried Twitch Jungle and he is actually not that bad. His stealth lets him get by Wards early game which could win the game with a few early kills.

-theZackie

Amoc

02-07-2012

Maokai is best.

The Only Valius

02-07-2012

The complete lack of trundle mentions is amazing. Trundle is in the top 3 at least in counter jingling and resisting counter jungles. He also has a relatively quick jungle time and is deadly at ganking in the right hands.
Shyvana might be the only jungles that can 1v1 trundle.

Mr Dr Guy Man

02-07-2012

Rammus, amumu, Udyr, Lee Sin, Skarner, nunu, Malphite, Master Yi, Gangplank, Nocturne, etc. etc.

Arsonftw

02-07-2012

Lemme see if i can sum it up.
Skarner = More blue dependent now but still good
Udyr = Still scary
Lee Sin = Free Win
Shyvana = Fast, fantastic invade, "Meh" ganks
Rammus = Solid
Amumu = easily invaded

That's all I really have experience with.

natemiddleman2

07-06-2012

Amumu naut skarner malph are the ones with the highest win ratios and win ratios are what matter. Amumu has the highest with about a 56% win ratio. Don't believe what people say about lee udyr or mundo. They are almost useless late unless you are a pro and play in a team. Play these 4 and u will slowly gain elo until you reach your goal. I climbed from 800 elo to 1200 elo with amumu and kennen.

PS: notice that they have great tankiness, initiates, and aoe

Statistics taken from lolking.net

n4iski

07-06-2012

here's the tier list:
Tier 1 – Lee Sin, Dr. Mundo, Udyr, Nocturne, Trundle, Jarvan IV, Maokai, Nautilus, Skarner, Alistar, Riven, Olaf, Shyvana, Shen, Malphite, Amumu, Cho`Gath

Tier 2 – Warwick, Shaco, Hecarim, Jax, Gangplank, Darius, Master Yi, Sejuani, Volibear, Rammus, Fiddlesticks, Xin Zhao, Wukong, Nunu, Tryndamere

Tier 3 – Kayle, Gragas, Twitch, Galio, Fizz, Renekton, Pantheon, Rumble, Fiora, Singed, Twisted Fate, Janna, Blitzcrank, Kennen, Taric, Sion, Ezreal, Soraka, Karthus, Cassiopeia, Lulu, Ziggs, Leona, Heimerdinger, Brand, Yorick, Eve, Mordekaiser

Tier 4 – Caitlyn, Corki, Veigar, Poppy, Karma, Nasus, Irelia, Malzahar, Draven, Sivir, Akali

Tier 5 – Viktor, Graves, Varus, Orianna, Garen, Ahri, Talon, Annie, Urgot, Kog Maw, Ashe, Sona

i've gotta agree that the blind monk is the best jungler in blind pick and he is most definitely my favourite champion. however, he's likely the most high skill champ in the game (yes cass, orianna, and nidalee are also super-high skill but jungling in itself is arguably the hardest role). if you're not a great lee sin, you're a bad lee sin, and you will fall off HARD almost immediately if you don't know exactly what you're doing

on another note, amumu has the highest win % in the game (because even idiots know to go in when you ult)

FaerellG

07-06-2012

Here's a classic reason as to why you shouldn't thread-necro.

The original conversation took place in February (5 months ago). A lot has changed since then. Now when people open up the thread, they're going to see the opening posts and and go "oh look, someone said Xin is a great jungler" And they'll go and try it to find out that Xin was nerfed into the ground since then.

Don't necro, you forum noobs.

PaladinPM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripc0de View Post
Godmode tiers: Udyr, Shyvana, Maokai, lee sin, Skarner
Top tier: GP, Chogath, Shaco, Alistar, Rammus

Then...Everyone else.
Nocturne is among the best junglers

Subbmerged

07-07-2012

All of you suck. Alistar and naut. That is all