Top best junglers right now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swiishyy

02-06-2012

Who are they?

CrazyBolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

I enjoy Rammus, Jax, and Warwick in jungle. Any of them work fine for me. Haven't really tried the other junglers.

Eviant

02-06-2012

Shaco, Xin, Udyr, Jax, Shyvana. Think Riven would work fine, but Basically, anyone who can gank well, clear the jungle quickly, and counter jungle decently will be top notch.

Swiishyy

02-06-2012

I heard Rammus is good too. WW is somewhat slow, but good sustainability.

Zarkran

02-06-2012

Top Three junglers (in my opinion, and also because they are always banned)
1 Rammus: Hard Cc for a couple of seconds, a slow, and he moves like a train (and hits like one too) Not much you can do about his ganks except flash the **** away.

2 Skarner: Q is a REALLY good slow on it's charged, and once he hits 6, it's pretty much instant kill for that lane.

3 Shaco: Not as overpowered as he used to be, but his early ganks are still really strong.

Other strong jungles (when played well, again, my opinion)

Warwick: Similar to skarner. Isn't quite as good pre 6, but his level 6 is pretty much a guranteed kill. Plus he's an amazing initiate sitting on your Freaking ad carry/mage

Amumu: A good amumu has a brief stun(bandages), and at level 6, his ult can potentially win team fights.

Gangplank: Free slow? Yep. free slow. Plus a ranged damage/slow, and a global ult after 6

Noct: My ult eats your squishes when their not paying attention. nuff said.

Shyv: ganks are kinda crappy without lane support, but she counter jungles really, really, REALLY freakin hard played well.

MufasahDragon

02-06-2012

Udry, lee sin, rammus, skarner, and nocturne are all good junglers with good clearing and strong ganks.

Swiishyy

02-06-2012

Thank you.

Tyrang

02-06-2012

Take a look at Stonewall's list. It got an actual spreadsheet comparing different aspect of the junglers

http://rog.clgaming.net/tier-lists/46-jungle/latest

Tripc0de

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2012

Godmode tiers: Udyr, Shyvana, Maokai, lee sin, Skarner
Top tier: GP, Chogath, Shaco, Alistar, Rammus

Then...Everyone else.

Kyrim

02-07-2012

MAOKAI IS DE BEST...but seriously try him out in freeweek. His ganks are clutch, you can gank at level 4 and get a guaranteed kill if the laner does some sort of damage.

SKAR-SKAR-SKARNER another great jungler, fast clear time i think? And his R is just amazing. If you run in w/ your W on and a Shurelya's buff, no one is gonna get away even if they flash. Also great lategame, cuz if you see an outsider and you get in one of those stalemates mid lane where both teams just sit there and look at each other, skarner can take initiative and pick on off to make it an easy 4v5.

I also love nocturne jungle building an Atmogs for tankieness and damage. Great ganks post6 can gank when they have it warded and people have a natural tendency to be afraid when Paranoia is active.