@ RIOT Major Skillshot Animation Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2012

What was first a growing suspicion has led me to test and search for a bug in Twisted Treeline: a bug that made me miss skillshots when they should have hit, and get damaged by skillshots that should have missed.

Through thorough investigation with another dedicated friend, I have discovered that there are a few locations in Twisted Treeline that skew the animation lines on skillshots.

These bugs are most easily seen by longer range, straight-line skillshots such as:
Morgana's Q
Ezreal's Ulti
Lux's Ulti

The most major and most easily seen/tested location for these bugs is:
Bottom Bush
(You know, the one most people blitz to for first blood?)

Try firing a Ezreal ult or a Lux ult either down towards the bush, or through it. The Animation for these skills are skewed up to 45 degrees at times, leading players to feel frustrated they were just killed by an ult that wasn't anywhere near them.

If you doubt me, try it yourself, but I will be gathering a friend to make a video of the bug which I will link here later.

Another location I have noticed, that isn't as severe as the bottom bush skewing:
top lane's first turret, left side. I usually notice this when firing straight down from the bushes near the turret, but I haven't been able to draw conclusive tests for it yet, nd I think it could be scenario specific (I certainly feel it sometimes in games, but that isn't conclusive).

I know I'm not the only one who's noticed this, so I hope it gets some attention soon

Wheredigo

02-06-2012

repost this on the General forums imo, might get some attention

Troy Spiral

02-06-2012

The in-game hud section. General (and twisted treeline) are worthless if you want riot to read it. MOSTLY the forums are worthless in general if you want riot to read them unless its the news posts but you have almost no chance here or in general.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

will do then