Solo Q unplayable

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-06-2012

This is getting rediclous Solo Q is literaly unplayable last game I'm 3-0 team wont come to dragon and wont call mia then i get ganked at dragon I die then after vayne with 1 hp runs up to try to kill malzahar and they ace us and the score is now 7-3 (my 3 kills 1 death) then they get jungle buffs once again dragon spawns vayne walks up with us refuses to atk it then they get it

Game Before Im winnign 1-0 i get an unlucky death thats fine then im 1-1 then i kill im 2-1 teamates refuse to ward when i ask then dont call mia i get ganked when i try to tell teamates dragon they wont listen then they gank me in top lane then steal dragon its then GG

Every effin game i can start out good but teamates refuse dragon/call mia/wards.

Dragon causes every problem in solo Q.

Sam

02-06-2012

So true... I gotta admit. So tough constantly have people telling me what to do when I'm breaking my back for them going 5-0, than when you tell them to not go to bot bush, they automatically walk in. ._.

Alan MQ

02-06-2012

This is the fact in Solo Q. People just dont call MIA and blame you dead from gank.

Sam

02-06-2012

Eh, its not about the whole call MIA thing, its how they don't react as how you want them to be. You should always look at mini map and know when they are mia.

Alan MQ

02-06-2012

I hate people said that just look at the mini map and not calling Mia, calling Mia is simple and a lifesaver.

The one who play top can't look at the mini map all the time, have to look at skills cool down as well as minions Hp in order to use skill as well as last kill minions.

Sometime when 2 of the enemy is staying very close together and the mini map hardly show two person. So why cant the bot 2 call "SS" or "MIA" or just even press Ctrl and left mouse click. is it that hard?

This is a team game not a one man band, their death may cause you a game.

Sam

02-06-2012

k lol

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

You think people actually read mias?

Alan MQ

02-06-2012

I am the one who read, at least the chat box will pop up and catch your attention. NO matter you read it or not they will be alerted which it is better than nth and being ganked.

I am wondering is Calling MIA or SS or Ping that freaking hard? or it is just a tool to punish the one soloing top(he would be the one later carrying your team)? if top lane **** up than this game will possibly be GG for the enemy.

AmIYourNightmare

02-06-2012

I read and value teammate who call MIA as a carry soloing at top lane.

Axil

02-06-2012

If you can look at the chat box then you can look at the mini map

Also, wards