How do You Play AD Shaco Post Box Nerf?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yefo

02-06-2012

I've always kinda sucked with Shaco but have been meaning to pick him up. He's fun to play, but I'm just not very good with him.

How have people been playing Shaco now? Do you attempt to full jungle him or lane? What runes, masteries, and items do you typically use?

I usually end up using a combination of flat AD, AS, and Armor Pen reds and quints with armor yellow and mr blues and go 21-9-0 or 9-21-0, but again... my Shaco is pretty horrible lol. I'd like to see what other people do to see if I just need practice or if I also need to change my setup.

Also, do you still box top and attempt to get buff or not? What summoners do you use?

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-06-2012

Jungle Shaco is the only way to play shaco look up jungle builds for shaco.

Yefo

02-06-2012

Pretty much all guides assume 90 second box time. 2 extra boxes at start can make a big difference. Also, I've always struggled with jungle shaco on TT (SR jungle Shaco is easy, but TT jungle much harder). A video or something would be nice.

Sam

02-06-2012

21-9-0
Armor +5 pots
Norm boxes mass, even if they run out, just to be on the safe side if they attempt to stop you, you have an extra pair of hands to help you fight them. Plus the fear on the boxes make huge difference when they come at you.

You can still easily finish the buff on top still. And level 2 gank still really deadly.

Yefo

02-06-2012

So after level 2, what's the plan? Jungle, or lane someplace? Also, what summoners are typical? Flash smite? Exhaust smite? idk

Sam

02-06-2012

Exhaust/Smite or Ignite/Smite depends. If you hit lvl 2 and you see a gank on top lane go for it. Or continue to jungle.

Apacifist666

02-06-2012

i take flash smite boots 3 hp pots and jitb for my first skill

lay boxes down and kill the tougher creep camp at top ( wolves or wraiths, tho wraiths might get u really low or kill u ;/) then get decieve as u r lvl 2. head into the place where ebon'maw is, decieve over wall and go for FB

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apacifist666 View Post
i take flash smite boots 3 hp pots and jitb for my first skill

lay boxes down and kill the tougher creep camp at top ( wolves or wraiths, tho wraiths might get u really low or kill u ;/) then get decieve as u r lvl 2. head into the place where ebon'maw is, decieve over wall and go for FB
bad build is bad. Great top laners will be able to escape or maybe even ko you/urpartner if you got low def you need all the hp pots you can get and cloth Armour is great.

Shaco requires cloth Armour build then once you got wriggles ur pretty much set.

I would say if you don't wanna dedicate to smite I think you can always use ignite in jungle if needed which I wouldn't recommend unless its like an emergency to try to ks dragon or something where a quick risk will pay off (does smite work on dragon)

Most shaco would run exhaust flash I assume for slowing down enemies stoping melee and teleporting away when needed.

IS148a223fc86b1c4fb2104

02-07-2012

Assuming you ever get Shaco in a ranked, expect them to come at green/white buff to pop your box and try to kill you (shaco lvl 1 with smite/exh = really easy kill).

A hard pull on bot pack at 1.40 + a box set on top corner jungle ensure you a fast lvl 2 without risk.

Depnds on ennemies reaction really, but be careful with those jungle starts.