Offering constructive criticism for people who want to be read

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NidoNyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

It's a forum sure, but I know a lot of you put forth tons of effort into your stories.

So, because I know what it feels like to be underappreciated as an author, please leave a response here with a link to your story if you want an honest, constructive review.

That entails that i WILL take the time to read the whole thing, and I won't say

"nice story" and have that be the end of that.

That said, if your still interested in getting some feedback (or want to take a look at my work/endshamelessplug), by all means leave me a response.

Even if you're not looking for one, offer your services as reviewers as well! Also, leave a bump so we can get as many people read as possible.

Regards- Nyte

HuggableZombie

02-06-2012

The Frozen Verdict

I'd like some constructive criticism on my story. I would like to improve on my writing skills and I think good constructive feedback would really help me.

Rinnecat

02-06-2012

The Frozen Forge

Starting off with frozen things, huh.

But sure, nice to hear an opinion. And I suppose since I'm asking for feedback I should offer some at some point too.

Grand Viper

02-06-2012

I wouldn't mind some constructive criticism. It's a Riven story (The first can't be why another Riven story =p)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1711555

I personally think my word choice is too small, usual grammar mistakes and as Silent Warden pointed out I use semi colons a bloody lot. I went through and tried editing them but I'm not 100% sure if I'm using the ones I still have in their intended grammatical usage

Updated edit! I gotta warn you it's a bit of a read

NidoNyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiethekid View Post
The Frozen Verdict

I'd like some constructive criticism on my story. I would like to improve on my writing skills and I think good constructive feedback would really help me.
Read and reviewed.

-Nyte

belthazor3457

02-06-2012

I don't need any reviews.

However, I would like to see some of what you wrote, NidoNyte. I couldn't find anything from searching your name on the fanfic forum, lore forum, or in google. If you're giving others constructive criticism on what they write, it would probably be good for people to have something to compare it to. So yes, I would like to take a look at your work.

Edit: Found the morning stories. Apparently due to them being recently posted they did not appear in fanfic forum searches. That'll prolly fix itself in a short time.

NidoNyte

02-06-2012

Most people will have read my morning stories, but very few will be familiar with anything beyond that. I'm a newer author, but I'm a consistent reader and an editor of good standing among my writing peers at work and at school. You're more than welcome to check out my work, but what I pen is a poor representation of my ability to critique.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1793986

Jaykoboy

02-06-2012

The Thrill of Combat (A Yi Fanfic)

Still in progress, but I'm getting around to finishing the chapter I'm on now.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1729133

-Jaykoboy-

Cerubois

02-06-2012

I may regret this, but...

Guiding Light

My desire to improve is overpowering my fear of criticism. For the moment. Go quickly before I change my mind. >.>

NidoNyte

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinnecat View Post
The Frozen Forge

Starting off with frozen things, huh.

But sure, nice to hear an opinion. And I suppose since I'm asking for feedback I should offer some at some point too.
Read and reviewed

-Nyte